CuzinMike#11

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Earning and spending money.
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 22 July 2003 - 05:30 PM

Who here has been to any POLISH dance clubs such as Scorpios in Elizabeth and Exit (a totally different Exit) which is in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn ?

Loud euro techno music and tons of blonde dolls. Doesn't seem like many guidoes have ventured onto this playin' field to play some ball.

There is something to be said about women of eastern euro or Soviet decent.

HisRoom - Free Shipping 125 x 125 over $40

#2 human growth

human growth

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 05:48 PM

A pollock walks into a library, and walks up to the main desk to speak to the head librarian.
(librarian)Hi how may i help you.
(pollock replies loudly)Yes, i'd like to order a cheeseburger, large fries and a large coke to go!
(librarian) Sir this is a library.
(pollock whispers) I'm sorry, i'd like to order a cheeseburger, large fries and a large coke to go! :idiot:

#3 NJ Fist Pump

NJ Fist Pump

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 06:22 PM

Who here has been to any POLISH dance clubs such as Scorpios in Elizabeth and Exit (a totally different Exit) which is in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn ?

Loud euro techno music and tons of blonde dolls. Doesn't seem like many guidoes have ventured onto this playin' field to play some ball.

cricket club in irvington
and theres a polish old peoples village in passaic its called centruy i think, they have like polish club nite there or something
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
random business card for crew pomade
Posted Image

#4 John_Ghost

John_Ghost

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 08:06 PM

What can be said of the women that go to Scorpios is that:

they barely speak English
don't have a driver's license (or any money)
they will become a size 18 by the time they're 25
:makeout:

#5 Mr. Mojo Risin

Mr. Mojo Risin

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12045 posts
  • Interests:bar/club hoppin, music, pool, reading, writing, sex, fashion trends

Posted 23 July 2003 - 12:49 AM

I know there's a polish club in Passaic I think. It's in a VFW type building and the club is downstairs. Been there a few times. Women there are kinda on the young side but, MY GOD BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :party6 I think they call it Monroe. anygody know what im talking bout?
Blake said that the body was the soul's prison unless the five senses are fully developed and open. He considered the senses the 'windows of the soul.' When sex involves all the senses intensely, it can be like a mystical experence.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
"People need personal remedies:
Reveal your naked self and embrace your original nature;
Bind your self-interest and control your ambition;
Forget your habits and simplify your affairs" - Tao Te Ching

#6 NJ Fist Pump

NJ Fist Pump

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 08:28 AM

I know there's a polish club in Passaic I think. It's in a VFW type building and the club is downstairs. Been there a few times. Women there are kinda on the young side but, MY GOD BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :party6 I think they call it Monroe. anygody know what im talking bout?

yeah idiot thats what i was talking about, those young polak bitches are soooo fucking hot
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
random business card for crew pomade
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MeUndies: The World's Most Comfortable Basics for Both Men and Women. For a fraction of what they normally cost.