2 replies to this topic

#1 njlove80

njlove80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

everytime I go clubbing, I always feel like I haven't done enough appearance wise - every knows us girls at the Jersey Shore are gorgeous.

What do people do to get ready for a night at the shore?

I sometimes like some body glitter, though not too much, I wear Dessert by Jessica Simpson body glitter powder and my hair wore long and straightened. Black eyeliner is a must with long lashes.

#2 ItalianBella88

ItalianBella88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Traveling, Tanning, Shopping, Dancing, Clubbin, Fist Pumping
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

Are you a woman? lol Because under your name it says dude so that kinda threw me off, but I'm assuming you're a female..lol Anywayz... I don't usually put on body glitter when I go out, but I do like bronzer or powder that has a sparkle to it. Tanning is a must and nails are a must. (white tips). Eyeliner and mascara are definitely important, as well as lipgloss. I usually spend about an hour doing my hair before I go out, hair is very important to me. I would say that as long as you have a hot outfit, good makeup job, sexy hair and nails and a nice tan you are set. :-)

#3 joshua.jcbs

joshua.jcbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Nightlife Area Chicago Area

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

Are you a woman? lol Because under your name it says dude so that kinda threw me off, but I'm assuming you're a female..lol Anywayz... I don't usually put on body glitter when I go out, but I do like bronzer or powder that has a sparkle to it. Tanning is a must and nails are a must. (white tips). Eyeliner and mascara are definitely important, as well as lipgloss. I usually spend about an hour doing my hair before I go out, hair is very important to me. I would say that as long as you have a hot outfit, good makeup job, sexy hair and nails and a nice tan you are set. :-)

Are you a woman? lol Because under your name it says dude <----- loll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users