#1 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 24 February 2003 - 05:50 PM

Anyone seen these yet???? They are adorable!!!

They finally got away from the brown/beige colors - the new line includes lots of brights colors.... The basic look is a white background w/multi color logos... My favorite is the Retro Cherry Blossom Bag! I want one for the Summer!

#2 vixen

vixen

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19051 posts
  • Location:It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.

Posted 24 February 2003 - 10:55 PM

I saw them. A few are cute, but I don't plan on getting any. Not too crazy about them, plus I don't trust myself with a white bag!

:P
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 tdiggity

tdiggity

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 07:55 PM

I haven't seen them yet! As for a white bag, that's screaming for a fruity drink to be dropped on it! lol

#4 vixen

vixen

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 19051 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 08:01 PM

I haven't seen them yet! As for a white bag, that's screaming for a fruity drink to be dropped on it! lol

Especially if I'm around. I had to switch to a nice, clear drink for just that reason, lol!!

:violent10:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 JerseyGuidette

JerseyGuidette

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Clubbing, shopping, and workingout!!

Posted 07 March 2003 - 10:10 AM

Hey mystify what is the website for those bags they wont come up on my comp? Thanks babe! :lol:

#6 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 10:47 AM

They are on www.vuitton.com , just click on the Spring 2003 Collection, and you'll get to see the new line of bags...

:lol:

#7 JerseyGuidette

JerseyGuidette

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Clubbing, shopping, and workingout!!

Posted 07 March 2003 - 04:10 PM

Thanks your the best!! <_<

#8 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 08:49 AM

Anyone seen these yet???? They are adorable!!!

They finally got away from the brown/beige colors - the new line includes lots of brights colors.... The basic look is a white background w/multi color logos... My favorite is the Retro Cherry Blossom Bag! I want one for the Summer!

They are super cute........ the cherry one's are adborable, I just hope everyone and there mother doesn't wear buy them..........
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~

"BE YOURSELF"

"I CLOSE MY EYES IN ORDER TO SEE - !"

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is alomat a proverb. Education will not - the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge

"La Bandiera, di tre colori, e sempre stata la piu bella"

#9 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:06 AM

True...the original brown/beige bags are in extreme overkill right now....

Hopefully everybody and their mother won't fork over the $800 for one! lol

#10 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:08 AM

True...the original brown/beige bags are in extreme overkill right now....

Hopefully everybody and their mother won't fork over the $800 for one! lol

Yup...........

Lets pray ............ to the purse overkill god.........

Actually you know what I don't see that much of and I love, the navy blue bags with the maller logo. THese are super cute but hard to match. I wear alot of black.
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~

"BE YOURSELF"

"I CLOSE MY EYES IN ORDER TO SEE - !"

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is alomat a proverb. Education will not - the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge

"La Bandiera, di tre colori, e sempre stata la piu bella"

#11 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:19 AM

Yeah I wear a lot of black, too....I need to get a new black back actually, I would love a Prada one - I've been searching in Loehman's for a marked down one....

#12 JOEC

JOEC

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 02:11 AM

thats why ur better getting a nock off bad it so much cheaper and no could tell the difference most people would buy anything just cause a name is on it
Dodged death twice..........http://www.njguido.com/Picture%20Pages/2004/September/September%2018,%202004%20Deko/imagepages/Sept18Picture%20015.html

#13 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:52 AM

Ugh no way, I'd never buy a knockoff...Maybe some people can't tell the difference, but I can. The quality is so shitty and buying a knock off is just tacky to me. The girls who rock fake bags piss me off. But whatever, that's just me....

#14 CHARISMA

CHARISMA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Extreme stuff. Love it.

Posted 18 March 2003 - 06:08 PM

I'm not a big fan of knock offs either. I love all my bags and more so because I know I worked for them so I just cherish them. I think it's a big hobby for me. Not to mention that because I spend money like that on certain bags, I'm more prone to taking much better care of them. :P
Don't mistake my kindness as a weakness.

Where are all the genuine people out there??

#15 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 08:19 PM

I'm not a big fan of knock offs either. I love all my bags and more so because I know I worked for them so I just cherish them. I think it's a big hobby for me. Not to mention that because I spend money like that on certain bags, I'm more prone to taking much better care of them. ;)

Yeah seriously, yeah you're paying for a name, but you're also paying for the quality - i'm sorry it's just plain cheesy to have a knockoff :closeeyes:

#16 vixen

vixen

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 19051 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:37 PM

Yeah I wear a lot of black, too....I need to get a new black back actually, I would love a Prada one - I've been searching in Loehman's for a marked down one....

I looooooooove Loehmans!!

I need some new bags too. I'm very picky though. I hate all the new coach stuff. I'm thinking about going Gucci this time. I'm gonna go to the outlet first.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Fleshwound

Fleshwound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:13 PM

Don't buy anything French. Those cowards aren't supporting us in the war and we shouldn't give them any of our money! Just my opinion.

#18 CHARISMA

CHARISMA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Extreme stuff. Love it.

Posted 19 March 2003 - 06:41 PM

I'm a very big fan of gucci. There's a new one that looks like a clutch but with a strap. It's black and has a little bamboo stick right in the front It's pricey but very worth it. If you got this month's Vogue, it was on the model in the first few pages. The best part though, is that you won't see 10 other girls with it. Very original.... I was in love. :rolleyes:
Don't mistake my kindness as a weakness.

Where are all the genuine people out there??

#19 vixen

vixen

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 19051 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:36 AM

I'm a very big fan of gucci. There's a new one that looks like a clutch but with a strap. It's black and has a little bamboo stick right in the front It's pricey but very worth it. If you got this month's Vogue, it was on the model in the first few pages. The best part though, is that you won't see 10 other girls with it. Very original.... I was in love. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 DiOrGuIdEttE

DiOrGuIdEttE

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1650 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 03:23 PM

the new louis bags are soooo cute! i am on the waiting list for the small one with the lock on it...i cant wait too get it. it should be any day now!! i also agree about knockoffs being so cheesy, i hope they dont knock these off any time soon!!! mad1
Posted Image

#21 NewYorkGirl

NewYorkGirl

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3546 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 11:03 PM

Anyone seen these yet????  They are adorable!!! 

They finally got away from the brown/beige colors - the new line includes lots of brights colors....  The basic look is a white background w/multi color logos... My favorite is the Retro Cherry Blossom Bag!  I want one for the Summer!

They are super cute........ the cherry one's are adborable, I just hope everyone and there mother doesn't wear buy them..........

you know this is bound to happen...and those who wont fork out the loot for the original will make there way to china town for a knock off
I'm sooo over guys...

I messed up my signature and now I cant get anything back!!!!!

#22 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:37 PM

They finally got away from the brown/beige colors - the new line includes lots of brights colors....  The basic look is a white background w/multi color logos... My favorite is the Retro Cherry Blossom Bag!  I want one for the Summer!

you know this is bound to happen...and those who wont fork out the loot for the original will make there way to china town for a knock off

Ughhh I hate that, fckn people have no shame! :D

#23 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6027 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People

Posted 05 May 2003 - 09:25 PM

the new louis bags are soooo cute! i am on the waiting list for the small one with the lock on it...i cant wait too get it. it should be any day now!! i also agree about knockoffs being so cheesy, i hope they dont knock these off any time soon!!! mad1

They are already in... try Saks Fifth Ave

La Bella

nyy.jpg

#24 NYPARTYGIRL

NYPARTYGIRL

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10442 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 10:31 AM

I won't buy a knock off, I would just get a cheaper brand of bag. I refuse to pay a certain amount of money for a damn bag cause it says LV on it. Who gives a shit. As long as it can hold my wallet, keys, etc..whatever!! My opinion. I think that white bag with all the pastel colored logos is cute, but cute enough for me to spend that kind of money on it.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users