#1 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10406 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 18 February 2003 - 01:53 AM

Out of the following, which would you or wouldn't you use and why???

Ripped Fuel, Hydroxy CUt, Stacker, or Xendrine???
Posted Image

If it means that much, and you can't walk away, it does really matter....

Don't let the hardships of the past destroy the happiness of the future, because the future is still lays ahead

Posted Image ***When your thoughts have been cleansed and corrected We'll celebrate the day When everything that you were is rejected, that's when I'll have my way......Deny me if you think you can, but I always get my man....And before this night is over, I will corrupt you*** Posted Image

The easiest smile in the world, is sometimes the hardest lie to tell....

Attitude is a state of mind--Whatever you do, do it with style

Because I say it's true, only make it matter between me and you....

Posted Image

#2 MrBaDaBiNg

MrBaDaBiNg

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4543 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 11:04 AM

None! They all make you feel like you're on crack. Plus, for me at least I can't sleep for shit when I take that shit (stacker & hydroxy)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3157 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 11:24 AM

ripped fuel...gives u that extra push if ur feeling tired...i dont take them to lose weight...i take them as an upper when i go out :lol:

:cartman:

#4 tdiggity

tdiggity

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:17 PM

I have used all of these over the years and I would not recommend using them long term, however, my favorite would have to be hydroxycut but it depends on the person. Xenedrine made me feel like i was on speed and stacker was just as bad. I no longer take them because I am concerned about the risk at this point. Start out with the lowest recommended dosage and listen to your body. Good luck.

#5 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 01:38 PM

I just wanna lil help in getting cutting weight for WMC.... I have taken Stacker and Xendrine...I get immune to them after 3 days, so neither one works. My friend suggested Ripped Fuel to me over Hydroxy Cut.... I only wanna use them for 2-3 weeks, one day one 2 days off....
Posted Image

Don't let the hardships of the past destroy the happiness of the future, because the future is still lays ahead

Posted Image ***When your thoughts have been cleansed and corrected We'll celebrate the day When everything that you were is rejected, that's when I'll have my way......Deny me if you think you can, but I always get my man....And before this night is over, I will corrupt you*** Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 03:08 PM

I have used both Xenadrine and Stackers, and they work well, but even better if you are willing to put some effort in, by working out a little, or even by cutting a couple hundred calories out of your diet a day.....

#7 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 03:27 PM

I have used both Xenadrine and Stackers, and they work well, but even better if you are willing to put some effort in, by working out a little, or even by cutting a couple hundred calories out of your diet a day.....

I do work out when I am taking any thing of this form. I don't eat that much in any given day...maybe 1,000 calories..... But I do eat all day, mostly healty though. If I do take in a lot on any day, it's from drinking schooners of Bass...lol I burn more than I intake, so that helps, and having a high metabolism is another bonus....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 InYourDreams

InYourDreams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 09:43 AM

So what's the consensus??? Ripped fuels, hydroxys, or stackers??

#9 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:36 PM

So what's the consensus??? Ripped fuels, hydroxys, or stackers??

I don't think there is one yet....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Guido Garducci

Guido Garducci

• Members
  • 13981 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:40 PM

I prefer Stackers, they give you a good boost for your workout and they're pretty good to take before you go out too. Plus you only need to tkae one pill instead of four.

:diesel: :diesel: :diesel: :diesel:

#11 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:38 PM

I prefer Stackers, they give you a good boost for your workout and they're pretty good to take before you go out too. Plus you only need to tkae one pill instead of four.

:diesel: :diesel: :diesel: :diesel:

I get immune to Stacker to quickly..... :angry:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Guido Garducci

Guido Garducci

• Members
  • 13981 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:39 PM

:diesel: Take more :diesel:

#13 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 09:11 AM

I take a stacker before i hit the workout floor...... :allhappy:

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#14 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 03:00 PM

:diesel: Take more :diesel:

I don't wanna have a heart attack!!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 xrapturex

xrapturex

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:51 AM

I used Ripped Fuel a while back, and it worked well for me. It doesnt make me feel as shitty as stacker does. There is also Diet Fuel made by the same company as Ripped Fuel, and that is good. Twinlab is the way to go. IMO....

#16 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:57 AM

I often take one before I go out for added energy :chuckmoon:

#17 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 11:46 AM

I used Ripped Fuel a while back, and it worked well for me. It doesnt make me feel as shitty as stacker does. There is also Diet Fuel made by the same company as Ripped Fuel, and that is good. Twinlab is the way to go. IMO....

Thank you Lady...... :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Guido Garducci

Guido Garducci

• Members
  • 13981 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 11:48 AM

I just take speed and make myself throwup...........

:diesel: :diesel: :diesel: :diesel: :diesel: :diesel:

#19 cdawg69

cdawg69

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 11:57 AM

Xenadrine is being held accountable for the death of a pitcher on the Orioles this past Monday ....lower caloric intake, stay away from starchy carbs and add more cardio .... you'll live to see the summer!!!

#20 Endlessnights

Endlessnights

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 07:31 PM

:diesel: working out is the main key! U wont lose the weight by only taking Diet supplements and plus they arent FDA Approved so try not to take them because in the long run u will gain it all back if not more and then it will be harder...if u work out say about 1hr n a 1/2 a day 4-5 times a week u will lose it do a lot of cardio tred,shi,bike,Eliptical,all for a 1/2 hr each and as long as u get 3-4 hours a week of cardio say buh bye to ur hips,thighs, and u will feel better about ur self but u need to put ur mind to it and do it....
Do a Low Calorie intake have egg whites for breakfest
then lunch have lite tuna sandwich or Tukey Breast on whole wheat bread no mayo u can have mustard put L.T if u like and for dinner have like a salad with lite dressing oil n vingerette...and work out and u will see ur self shedding the pounds...So take ur cd player pop in Club music and work out to the beat and u will see how good u will feel when u leave remember u need to burn 3,500 calories to lose a pound.....i love the gym i am always there after work, before work, and before going out ohhhh this is a Big One... No Liquor that has the most Calories that is where u get the tummy from always always do ur crunches 2-3 hundred a week and u will see ur result...Hey It worked for me and I tried pills, and everything n this worked for me .......Give it a shot u have nuttin to lose.....Good Luck any question u can PM ME and i would love to help u out.....take care !

#21 Guido Garducci

Guido Garducci

• Members
  • 13981 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 10:02 PM

I often take one before I go out for added energy :D

.....same here, and it keeps me awake for my long commute to work.

#22 *ClubAngel*

*ClubAngel*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 08:43 AM

With all this stuff in the news about people dying from Ephedra I have stopped taking them all together..used to take Xenedrine though.

#23 njnonguido

njnonguido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 12:22 PM

I just wanna lil help in getting cutting weight for WMC.... I have taken Stacker and Xendrine...I get immune to them after 3 days, so neither one works. My friend suggested Ripped Fuel to me over Hydroxy Cut.... I only wanna use them for 2-3 weeks, one day one 2 days off....

tou are getting immune to the cardio vascular response from the ephedrine. This is ideal and what you want. Weight loss occurs from the thermogenisis that is caused from the ephedrine. The rise in core body tempature. Your body starts to give off heat for no reason. You'll notice that you are warmer. Thats where the fat burning takes place. The jitters and racy heart, and the wired feeling has nothing to do with the weight loss. Just continue with what ever pills you are most comfortable 3 times till about 3 days before the WMC. Then stop, and you will crash but be ok in time for your trip. The only logic between taking days off is that the pills take a toll on you endocrine system. But you can't get immune to Stackers, inactuallity it's the opposite the Beta receptors upregulate and it works better the more you use it.

#24 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 02:48 PM

I just wanna lil help in getting cutting weight for WMC....  I have taken Stacker and Xendrine...I get immune to them after 3 days, so neither one works.  My friend suggested Ripped Fuel to me over Hydroxy Cut....  I only wanna use them for 2-3 weeks, one day one 2 days off....

tou are getting immune to the cardio vascular response from the ephedrine. This is ideal and what you want. Weight loss occurs from the thermogenisis that is caused from the ephedrine. The rise in core body tempature. Your body starts to give off heat for no reason. You'll notice that you are warmer. Thats where the fat burning takes place. The jitters and racy heart, and the wired feeling has nothing to do with the weight loss. Just continue with what ever pills you are most comfortable 3 times till about 3 days before the WMC. Then stop, and you will crash but be ok in time for your trip. The only logic between taking days off is that the pills take a toll on you endocrine system. But you can't get immune to Stackers, inactuallity it's the opposite the Beta receptors upregulate and it works better the more you use it.

That was a lot of big verbage....lol
Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 IROC's & Big Titters

IROC's & Big Titters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 11:19 AM

people, please dont take any of that crap- I pop a Vivarin (200 mg of caffene) before I work out- it gives you energy without the jitteryness of ephedrine.....it is proven that caffene will allow you 10-15% strength increases, so if youre trying to build muscle, that is important.

Strength training, eating very well, and a little cardio will do it.....when I say eating well, I mean, no beer, only scotch & soda, or something like that, red wine is ok, no sugar or processed foods, only whole grain carbs, and even those in limited quantities. Low fat foods, with emphasis on protein and fresh vegetables.....the eating is by far the most important part of weight loss, but it is also the most difficult. Also remember to drink a lot of water and take a good multivitamin (not Centrum or crap like that)

Shit like ripped fuel isnt good for you- long term use leads to mental problems....do you want have schizophrenia when you are 30, or have heart problems? Doesnt seem like its worth it.....

#26 njnonguido

njnonguido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 05:19 PM

people, please dont take any of that crap- I pop a Vivarin (200 mg of caffene) before I work out- it gives you energy without the jitteryness of ephedrine.....it is proven that caffene will allow you 10-15% strength increases, so if youre trying to build muscle, that is important.

Strength training, eating very well, and a little cardio will do it.....when I say eating well, I mean, no beer, only scotch & soda, or something like that, red wine is ok, no sugar or processed foods, only whole grain carbs, and even those in limited quantities. Low fat foods, with emphasis on protein and fresh vegetables.....the eating is by far the most important part of weight loss, but it is also the most difficult. Also remember to drink a lot of water and take a good multivitamin (not Centrum or crap like that)

Shit like ripped fuel isnt good for you- long term use leads to mental problems....do you want have schizophrenia when you are 30, or have heart problems? Doesnt seem like its worth it.....

good advice, but since you are a girl. you don't need that much protein either. In you it would just be extra calories. Other than that the info is decent. Eat enough of the whole grain (oatmeal) is perfect for energy to get theough the day.

#27 ZOOLANDR

ZOOLANDR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 08:52 PM

Take 5-7 clembuterols daily....
Posted Image

#28 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 11:10 AM

Take 5-7 clembuterols daily....
Posted Image

Don't they open up your airways or something???
Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 Laurie619

Laurie619

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4830 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 07:53 PM

http://story.news.ya...upplements_dc_3

Supplements are not needed if one eats properly. Pill poppers will jump at the chance to try anything they see advertised. . . makes me sick.....

#30 DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3157 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 08:37 PM

Supplements are not needed if one eats properly. Pill poppers will jump at the chance to try anything they see advertised. . . makes me sick.....

me too...if u wanna be thin excercise and eat right...and use fat burners the right way...for an energy boost when u go out

#31 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 03:35 PM

me too...if u wanna be thin excercise and eat right...and use fat burners the right way...for an energy boost when u go out

I don't think I am fat......I hope not.... <_<

I hear where you and Laurie are coming from. I just want the extra boost is all.... I can only take them for so long, so......
Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 04:02 PM

I take a stacker before I go to the gym and nothing has happened to me...

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#33 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 02:09 AM

I take a stacker before I go to the gym and nothing has happened to me...

If I haven't taken one for a while, I can tell..... I guess it's just a toss up..... :(
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 hootsnkisses

hootsnkisses

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1742 posts

Posted 17 March 2003 - 05:16 PM

I don't think I am fat......I hope not.... :bigkiss:

I hear where you and Laurie are coming from. I just want the extra boost is all.... I can only take them for so long, so......

spy.. i saw your pic from this weekend.. you are not fat!

ok here is my take i have taken all of these things before.. most of them make me mental.. (like i need any help)

i have also taken clen.. and hated it!

teh best thing well i shouldn't say the best.. because they are all really bad for you.. but the one with the best results is trim spa!

these things are also most effective when you work out.. and eat right... the good thing about trim spa too is that it doesn't make me feel all cracked out.. or have mental breakdowns!
Posted Image

#35 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 10:46 AM

I don't think I am fat......I hope not.... :P

spy.. i saw your pic from this weekend.. you are not fat!

ok here is my take i have taken all of these things before.. most of them make me mental.. (like i need any help)

i have also taken clen.. and hated it!

teh best thing well i shouldn't say the best.. because they are all really bad for you.. but the one with the best results is trim spa!

these things are also most effective when you work out.. and eat right... the good thing about trim spa too is that it doesn't make me feel all cracked out.. or have mental breakdowns!

Thank you...lol I was attempting some sarcasism in that one...

Trim Spa definitely doesn't make me as jittery as Stacker did. At this point, I don't even really care..lol I guess it's just that mind over matter knida thing...
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users