#1 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10406 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 13 March 2003 - 03:43 PM

How much water do you drink on a daily basis???
Posted Image

If it means that much, and you can't walk away, it does really matter....

Don't let the hardships of the past destroy the happiness of the future, because the future is still lays ahead

Posted Image ***When your thoughts have been cleansed and corrected We'll celebrate the day When everything that you were is rejected, that's when I'll have my way......Deny me if you think you can, but I always get my man....And before this night is over, I will corrupt you*** Posted Image

The easiest smile in the world, is sometimes the hardest lie to tell....

Attitude is a state of mind--Whatever you do, do it with style

Because I say it's true, only make it matter between me and you....

Posted Image

#2 cdawg69

cdawg69

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 03:54 PM

Bare minimum = 8x8 oz of water daily
For each 10 lbs overweight (actually "overfat" - if you get BF tested) add 1 cup
For each cup of coffee or booze (both diuretics) add an equal amount of water
Drink water liberally while working out (obviously)
So .....
A 130 lb gal 6 lbs over her goal weight who drinks 2 cups of coffee at work and has a glass of wine at night
would be 12 cups (96 oz) of water
It is virtually impossible (believe or not there is a such thing as water intoxication!!!!) to drink too much water. hen you restrict your water intake it puts under stress on the renal system. The liver will go to a secondary function of retaining water. This is lose lose - as one it detracts the liver from metabolizing fat as one of it's primary functions.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend

#3 NYPARTYGIRL

NYPARTYGIRL

• Members
  • 10442 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 04:17 PM

:P 6 bottles..I drink 4 at work..then 2 at home. I keep refilling them..I am an addict.

#4 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 06:48 PM

Wow cdawg, you're like a walking textbook, very impressive!! :pty2:

I drink about 5 bottles of water a day, I just hate that I have to pee so ofen!!! <_<

#5 NJSicilianAngel

NJSicilianAngel

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3026 posts
  • Interests:My 2 dogs (Rocco &amp; Bella), Lounges, Clubs, Vacations, Atlantic City, and anything else for a good time! :)

Posted 13 March 2003 - 07:56 PM

Yea I drink a lot of water too...even when we go out to eat, I always get water with lemon.
Posted Image

Posted Image <--- ME! LOL

Have you been groped in a club? Have you been standing there minding your own business and suddenly felt a hand on your ass, chest or other body part? Dont be alarmed, you were just inducted into an elite club. Hurry and call 1-800- Been-TJd to get your membership number now! 1000 happily TJd and counting!

It doesnt matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you eat at home!

#6 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 08:44 AM

I drink all day until I go to bed. There is basically never a time I don't have wayer in front of me or on my night stand. They say you should never let yourself get thirsty.............
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~

"BE YOURSELF"

"I CLOSE MY EYES IN ORDER TO SEE - !"

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is alomat a proverb. Education will not - the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge

"La Bandiera, di tre colori, e sempre stata la piu bella"

#7 tdiggity

tdiggity

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 09:47 AM

I drink all day until I go to bed. There is basically never a time I don't have wayer in front of me or on my night stand. They say you should never let yourself get thirsty.............

yeah i heard if you are thirsty you are already dehydrated. I probably drink about 4 of the 1 liter bottles per day.

#8 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 09:48 AM

yeah i heard if you are thirsty you are already dehydrated. I probably drink about 4 of the 1 liter bottles per day.

Right, you should never allow yourself to get thirsty. It's so good for water......... Does amazing things ..........
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~

"BE YOURSELF"

"I CLOSE MY EYES IN ORDER TO SEE - !"

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is alomat a proverb. Education will not - the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge

"La Bandiera, di tre colori, e sempre stata la piu bella"

#9 cdawg69

cdawg69

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 10:23 AM

Wow cdawg, you're like a walking textbook, very impressive!! :D

I drink about 5 bottles of water a day, I just hate that I have to pee so ofen!!! :lol:

Thanks, again!!!! Mysty -
Flattery will get you ..... everywhere!!!!
Nice to know I can help ... some really nice people on this board!!!! :inlove2:

#10 GuidGirl2TheMax

GuidGirl2TheMax

• Members
  • 10010 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 12:58 PM

i believe that water totally does cleanse the system...seriously if u drink soda, u will always feel bloated bc of the carbs in it... :gross1:

#11 NJQT

NJQT

NLSOCIETY Perennial All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:00 PM

I HAVE A LITER WATER BOTTLE AT WORK THAT I REFILL AT LEAST 6 TIMES A DAY. I BRING A HUGE BOTTLE TO THE GYM AND ONLY DRINK WATER OR SELTZER WATER WHILE AT HOME.......
Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

Is it me? Is it like I have a beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

#12 MattyB

MattyB

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 07:52 AM

Water clears up ure acne...or other impurities...am i righ? <_< ;)

#13 NJSicilianAngel

NJSicilianAngel

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3026 posts
  • Interests:My 2 dogs (Rocco &amp; Bella), Lounges, Clubs, Vacations, Atlantic City, and anything else for a good time! :)

Posted 12 April 2003 - 06:56 PM

Anyone try..."Fruit 2 O"? Its pretty good!
Posted Image

Posted Image <--- ME! LOL

Have you been groped in a club? Have you been standing there minding your own business and suddenly felt a hand on your ass, chest or other body part? Dont be alarmed, you were just inducted into an elite club. Hurry and call 1-800- Been-TJd to get your membership number now! 1000 happily TJd and counting!

It doesnt matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you eat at home!

#14 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 04:09 PM

Wow cdawg, you're like a walking textbook, very impressive!! :huh:

I drink about 5 bottles of water a day, I just hate that I have to pee so ofen!!! :P

Thanks, again!!!! Mysty -
Flattery will get you ..... everywhere!!!!
Nice to know I can help ... some really nice people on this board!!!! ;)

Ypu definitely got some good info...... :lol:
Posted Image

Don't let the hardships of the past destroy the happiness of the future, because the future is still lays ahead

Posted Image ***When your thoughts have been cleansed and corrected We'll celebrate the day When everything that you were is rejected, that's when I'll have my way......Deny me if you think you can, but I always get my man....And before this night is over, I will corrupt you*** Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 luvle02

luvle02

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 11:34 PM

Here's a water question....
One of the trainers at my gym told me that carbination can cause cellulite(sp) :( . Can someone please confirm that she's full of shit cause I drink 4 liter of seltzer a day.

#16 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 04:46 PM

Here's a water question....
One of the trainers at my gym told me that carbination can cause cellulite(sp) <_< . Can someone please confirm that she's full of shit cause I drink 4 liter of seltzer a day.

I don't kow about the cellulite thing, but carbonation isn't good for the body.... The 4 years I was in HS, I rarely, almost never drank soda b/c I did sports.... When I graduated and went to college, I started again... I noticed in a difference in the way my body reacted to the soda... I guess it's like beer, filling, but bad for ya... Who knows....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 SwedishGuido

SwedishGuido

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 03:19 AM

i just drink 8 to 10 glasses of Kettle One per day... I figure since it clear, and so is water, it will have the same benefits.

for every 10 pounds overfat, add 2 shots of kettle one.

Drink with redbull during workout.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users