#1 mimibaby

mimibaby

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4466 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:13 PM

Ladies.........i have a ? When you have an orgasam....do u pour out........like when you turn a faucet on.......I know it sounds crazzzzzzzzy but I need to know.

#2 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:30 PM

Well I personally, get very very wet (even way before I orgasm), but yes, when I get off, a LOT comes out :D

#3 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:32 PM

I get very wet, but sometimes its just a small amouunt that comes out..I guess it depends on how hard I cum.... :D

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#4 Laurie619

Laurie619

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4830 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:33 PM

When you've had an orgasm, you WILL know it!! Sex researchers say that the descriptions men and women use for orgasms are the same. There will be a rushing sensation around your groin, building up and then releasing through your whole body. If your release is similar to that, then you're probably on the right track. You should also know that orgasms vary greatly in intensity.

If you have to ask, you haven't been there quite yet.

The fluid discharge is does not come out like a "faucet" the correct term is "Vaginal Secretion". Ears have earwax and vaginas have "vaginal secretion" (there are two types, actually, one made by the vaginal mucosa, which is continually present on a low level, and a second type that is produced during sexual arousal). It's normal and should occur whenever you're excited. Aaaaanyway, I hope I helped ya out a little. . .how old are ya anyway. . . :D

#5 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:34 PM

I don't think she was asking IF she was havin an orgasm, just who comes a lot when they do??? :D

#6 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:35 PM

Best orgasim I ever had was with my vibrator...try it mimi!! you will love it!! :allhappy:

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#7 mimibaby

mimibaby

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4466 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:43 PM

When you've had an orgasm, you WILL know it!! Sex researchers say that the descriptions men and women use for orgasms are the same. There will be a rushing sensation around your groin, building up and then releasing through your whole body. If your release is similar to that, then you're probably on the right track. You should also know that orgasms vary greatly in intensity.

If you have to ask, you haven't been there quite yet.

The fluid discharge is does not come out like a "faucet" the correct term is "Vaginal Secretion".  Ears have earwax and vaginas have "vaginal secretion" (there are two types, actually, one made by the vaginal mucosa, which is continually present on a low level, and a second type that is produced during sexual arousal). It's normal and should occur whenever you're excited. Aaaaanyway, I hope I helped ya out a little. . .how old are ya anyway. . . :D

I know that I am having an orgasam...........obviously...it feels awesome..........however alot of Fluid comes out.... i described it like a "faucet".......because its ALOT........ Everything will be soaked..........more like drenched.......everyone i ask said they never experienced anything like it.........that is why I am asking you ladies!

I am not asking you what the definition of a orgasam is??????

& I a 23 and have not had that many partners.........but that is irrelevant..........
thanks for the info though

#8 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:45 PM

lol I thought that was what you were asking hun!

But seriously, I wouldn't worry about it too much, like I said, a LOT for me comes out as well....It's definitely not a bad thing...hey at least we CAN orgasm, there are some people who can't even do that!!! :D

#9 mimibaby

mimibaby

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4466 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:47 PM

Best orgasim I ever had was with my vibrator...try it mimi!! you will love it!! :allhappy:

I never did try a vibrator b4.........i think i might go invest in one........i had a bf for along time and i went to a sex toy party and brought one home and he kicked me out.....Can u imagine.....LooooooooooooSer :D

#10 mimibaby

mimibaby

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4466 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:52 PM

lol I thought that was what you were asking hun!

But seriously, I wouldn't worry about it too much, like I said, a LOT for me comes out as well....It's definitely not a bad thing...hey at least we CAN orgasm, there are some people who can't even do that!!! :D

I had to read what i wrote again........because i couldnt understand why she wrote all of that when that wasnt my question.......anyway........its good to know that there are people out there that are like me.......Your right how bad could it be........we are lucky ass females. I just felt embarrassing when I was with this guy I have been seeing..........He couldnt believe it!!!!!!!!!!! :whine1: something like that ahhahahahahahah :o

#11 Laurie619

Laurie619

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4830 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 02:00 PM

Sorry about that I just saw it in a dif way. . .It's normal and it should occur when you're excited. . no need to worry about how much. . .thats just weird :D

#12 mimibaby

mimibaby

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4466 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 02:09 PM

Sorry about that I just saw it in a dif way. . .It's normal and it should occur when you're excited. . no need to worry about how much. . .thats just weird :D

It's ok............ :o see how you think its weird........that is why I was wondering if others have had experiences similar to mine..........

#13 tdiggity

tdiggity

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 02:00 PM

I never did try a vibrator b4.........i think i might go invest in one........i had a bf for along time and i went to a sex toy party and brought one home and he kicked me out.....Can u imagine.....LooooooooooooSer :P

invest in one....it will be money well spent

#14 vixen

vixen

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19051 posts
  • Location:It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.

Posted 08 March 2003 - 03:05 PM

Definitely not weird. It varies. I'm pissed b/c with my ex I was like a faucet, and then with the last guy I was seeing I was in a damn drought. Got off, but no niagra falls........so I think it's just different every time. But you're definitely normal, and I'm very jealous!!

;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 NJSicilianAngel

NJSicilianAngel

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3026 posts
  • Interests:My 2 dogs (Rocco & Bella), Lounges, Clubs, Vacations, Atlantic City, and anything else for a good time! :)

Posted 08 March 2003 - 03:49 PM

I never did try a vibrator b4.........i think i might go invest in one........

Try going to... adameve.com They have a great selection, great prices, and give you a lot of free stuff when you order too. (not that I have ever ordered from there before ;) LOL)
Posted Image

Posted Image <--- ME! LOL

Have you been groped in a club? Have you been standing there minding your own business and suddenly felt a hand on your ass, chest or other body part? Dont be alarmed, you were just inducted into an elite club. Hurry and call 1-800- Been-TJd to get your membership number now! 1000 happily TJd and counting!

It doesnt matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you eat at home!

#16 NYPARTYGIRL

NYPARTYGIRL

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10442 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 02:32 PM

I hear ya on this one... :thumbup:

#17 i love dbol

i love dbol

• Members
  • 13118 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 10:41 AM

best thread ever, seriously

#18 VinnyBoomBots

VinnyBoomBots

NLSOCIETY Perennial All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2745 posts
  • Interests:Working out, looking good, partying like a rockstar, &amp; banging chicks with huge fake tits!

Posted 13 March 2003 - 04:50 PM

Ladies.........i have a ? When you have an orgasam....do u pour out........like when you turn a faucet on.......I know it sounds crazzzzzzzzy but I need to know.

Well I'm not a lady but...I've been with a squirter before it's normal don't sweat it! :P

#19 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 08:47 AM

I don't think it's wierd or unatural, it usually happens everytime for me. I get soaked and always leave a pancake of wetness underneath me..........

Now ladies have you ever SQUIRTED??????????????
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~

"BE YOURSELF"

"I CLOSE MY EYES IN ORDER TO SEE - !"

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is alomat a proverb. Education will not - the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge

"La Bandiera, di tre colori, e sempre stata la piu bella"

#20 GuidGirl2TheMax

GuidGirl2TheMax

• Members
  • 10010 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:02 PM

squirting is different then actually being like a faucet when u cum...personally i get extremely wet, and when i cum, alot does come out (now i know i am normal thanks to whoever started this post!!)...squirting is like when u can shoot ur cum across the room, lol...

:thatsgross:

#21 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:04 PM

squirting is different then actually being like a faucet when u cum...personally i get extremely wet, and when i cum, alot does come out (now i know i am normal thanks to whoever started this post!!)...squirting is like when u can shoot ur cum across the room, lol...

:thatsgross:

I was just asking if there were any squirters out there, we weren't comaring :blink:

SO I guess your a squirter............????
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~

"BE YOURSELF"

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is alomat a proverb. Education will not - the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge

#22 GuidGirl2TheMax

GuidGirl2TheMax

• Members
  • 10010 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:06 PM

actually no im not -- but i saw it on the playboy channel once on night calls...pretty interesting if u ask me :thatsgross:

#23 VinnyBoomBots

VinnyBoomBots

NLSOCIETY Perennial All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2745 posts
  • Interests:Working out, looking good, partying like a rockstar, &amp; banging chicks with huge fake tits!

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:10 PM

I think this is my new favorite thread! :P

#24 Perns2002

Perns2002

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 22553 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:12 PM

actually no im not -- but i saw it on the playboy channel once on night calls...pretty interesting if u ask me :P

It's a very rare thing ...........

Hey Vincenzzzzzzzzzz - Only females here.....

"BE YOURSELF"

Calvin Coolidge

#25 GuidGirl2TheMax

GuidGirl2TheMax

• Members
  • 10010 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 03:04 PM

yeah really!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic