#38 Igotabs

Igotabs

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13890 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

so does this GP/Elite public break up mean that Kyle is back in play...I wonder who is on deck

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#39 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

First of all the reason I said comical is because every time you call me I hear nothing on your end, I guess it's time to re-up the boost mobile phone from Florida, second of all you said some funny things on your message like something along the lines of me being a loser....that's interesting I own a 3800 square-foot house, two trucks , a boat two motorcycles a car, I can go on & on... While you on the other hand have nothing have no job have no car and is living in some bootleg bush league bottom feeding apartment in Harlem or where ever the fuck it is..... And I'm confused what I'm lying about, I told you from the start on my sons eyes I have not spoken to Debbie in close to a year, I don't understand where the confusion is on that fact, you can't seem to believe it or whatever the case may be maybe you believe the stories that you're making up in your head but the truth is I didn't speak to her for almost a year and the only reason why I did was because you made up some bullshit story at Joe Armenio's birthday party which conveniently you invited yourself & Ur friend to (Straight out of Joe's mouth) and decided to Believe it
Anyways this got old quick... I was bored at work and figured I'd pass some time & communicate with u here for old time sake... Now u can put on the Reggie show to Rocco like u used to do w me about Kyle.... "OMG Kyle calls me all the time, can u call him & tell em to stop, he scares me"
Gimmie
A
Fuckin
Break
Now I'm done for today, I'm off to buy a new suit for the wknd & dinner at roots steak house In Motown
#FuckOuttaHere pfffftttt

I’m really sorry that deep down inside you have low self-esteem and as a result of it have “never developed any real skills”, so at your “age you have to settle for whatever job you can get” (your words used when talking to me about why you are a used car salesman; not mine) and therefore feel the need to exaggerate about your possessions and accomplishments in order to feel good about yourself, but let’s be real here, Jeff.  You own part of a house, which you couldn’t even afford to pay your share of the mortgage on a month ago because you’ve been unemployed since October.  You asked your mother (who own and lives in the other half of your house) to give you cash from a $40,000 inheritance she just got from her dead relative in order to pay your share.  Included in that inheritance was one of the motorcycles you mentioned.  It’s not like you made something of yourself and actually bought the motorcycle yourself.  And last I was at your house which you have been living in for the past 5 years with no furniture, your car and boat and truck were all sitting in the driveway rotting because you couldn’t afford to fix them.  In fact, you couldn’t even afford to fix the brakes on your car and had to use your poor mother’s car. 

I have to laugh at the fact that you say I have nothing and live in Harlem when you have never even been invited to come to my house and therefore have no idea where live or what I own.  LOL But keep attempting to try to keep up that façade that you’re better than me.  It’s quite funny truthfully. 

I really could care less how long was that you didn’t talk to Debbie.  Debbie means nothing to me.  Never did.

And you’re right, this did get old quick.  But I do have to admit that I’m very flattered that you still think of me enough to want to communicate with me for old time’s sake (still don’t understand why you would want to communicate with me when you’re with Debbie, but oh well) but I’m very much happy with Rocco and truthfully, just like I told you over a month ago, I don’t want to have anything to do with you ever again.  Hopefully you mean what you say and that you are done with this.  You should have been done with it a back in January.

Have fun at your steakhouse in Motown (nothing more romantic than reconciling with your ex in Detroit on Valentine's Day; what a lucky girl she is!) and make sure you buy a little roomier suit “Big” Daddy.  I’d hate to hear that you had a repeat incident of the last time we went out to dinner. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

Edited by *Reggies*, 11 February 2014 - 06:17 PM.

#40 Forca

Forca

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4635 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

who has  a bigger cock, kyle or elite

think someone said Forca is involved 

LOL Fuck you Tonei.

#41 DJ Neckbeard

DJ Neckbeard

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1041 posts
  • Interests:hewas & more hewas
  • Nightlife Area Las Vegas Area

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

its moments like this that makes me a proud member of NJG :D

#42 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

Wow...'that must be a hell of a ride being in that head of urs... Reality is a far stretch for u
http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#43 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

Wow...'that must be a hell of a ride being in that head of urs... Reality is a far stretch for u

We thought you were done for the day and out buying a new suit.  Back so soon?

#44 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Yes sweet tits... Shockingly from my phone, I can post outside of my house ya boost mobile queen ;)

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#45 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

Yes sweet tits... Shockingly from my phone, I can post outside of my house ya boost mobile queen ;)

Am I supposed to be insulted by that???? Because I'm not

My phone works just fine.  Maybe next time Debbie is here down in Florida with whatever rich guy she leaves you for the next time around, I can lend her my cell phone.  This way she can actually call you this time to break up with you and not just check-in to a hotel in Miami on Facebook to give you the hint.  Or was that a lie too? :rolleyes:

#46 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

Wow.... Ya just can't fix crazy...

Bye Felicia :/

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#47 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

Wow.... Ya just can't fix crazy...

What's so crazy about that?  It is the reason why you guys broke up, isn't it?  I mean, I AM looking at the text you sent me back in October telling me that right here in front of my face as we speak.  Should I post a screen shot of it and all the other texts you sent me to refresh your memory???? 

#48 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

Queenie.... If u wanna start takin screen shots of texts..... And showing pics, you'll lose

Crazy is Ur vision of my home, finances, possessions & basically every story u just told about me is off completely

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#49 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

And the lies just keep rollin' on in....

(*edited*)

The fact that you would go as far as to lie about Joe, drag him into this and try to sabotage mine and his friendship just so you could try to make me look bad, says a lot about the person you are and how much you value your friends.  Thanks for proving to the board just how creditable you truly are. 

Edited by *Reggies*, 11 February 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#50 This is not tonei.

This is not tonei.

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4341 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

Attached Files

#51 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

Queenie.... If u wanna start takin screen shots of texts..... And showing pics, you'll lose

Crazy is Ur vision of my home, finances, possessions & basically every story u just told about me is off completely

Right.  (see above post where you just lied about the story you told about what came straight from Joe's mouth.)

Joe is like a brother to me.  You know that.  And you go as low as to make up a story about him???  :sad1:

Edited by *Reggies*, 11 February 2014 - 07:39 PM.

#52 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Wow u got me there... Ok u win Reggie... Lol

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#53 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

How could you do that to Jar...and you're his friend

You think he wants to be dragged into this with screen shots of his text messages

You seem to be a little bent elite is back with dime

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#54 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Wow u got me there... Ok u win Reggie... Lol

Yeah I got you everywhere, Jeff.  Even in places you would never image, I got you.  THAT'S why I stopped talking to you.  Not because I wanted an emotional relationship with you.  But because you're a fucking liar.  And you just prove that you are.

Now go fuck yourself.

#55 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

How could you do that to Jar...and you're his friend

You think he wants to be dragged into this with screen shots of his text messages

You seem to be a little bent elite is back with dime

PFFFTTTTT  She could fucking have him.  Anyone who is that stupid to fall for his lies and manipulations deserves him.  Like I said earlier, better her than me.

#56 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

This is so fucking awesome... Please keep goin Regina

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#57 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

This is so fucking awesome... Please keep goin Regina

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#58 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:06 PM

Btw that's some vacation Ur on.... Been postin6hrs straight... I see M O L is really takin care of ya
Pffffffftttt

BYE FELICIA

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#59 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

Btw that's some vacation Ur on.... Been postin6hrs straight... I see M O L is really takin care of ya
Pffffffftttt

BYE FELICIA

I'm not on vacation you stupid fuck and I never said I was in Florida with him either.  You really just have to stretch it to get every last word in don't you?  Why don't you stop being so concerned about the dynamics of my relationship and go reconcil your own instead.  Dumbass.

Edited by *Reggies*, 11 February 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#60 Uncle Vito

Uncle Vito

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32069 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

How much embarassment  can Kyle take these days? Kyle must be scrambling away to put the pieces of his heart back together. I'm only a PM away Kyle if you want to talk things over. I know what you're going though is extremely difficult at the moment.

#61 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

Oh my precious Lil gigi... It musta been another one of Ur personalities that left a VM saying Ur in fla w Rocco.... OMGEEE it's actually getting scary now....
#CovoOverYouWin
#BunnyBoilingOnStove

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#62 Uncle Vito

Uncle Vito

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32069 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

I don't know about the other 7 members of the NJG community, but I would like to see some screenshots of past texts and pics (not pics of Pitek's junk) to validate this thread for the purpose of Sano's validation purposes.

#63 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

F Sano Mac he bailed on NJG in 05

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#64 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

Pffffffftttt
BYE FELICIA

I'm not on vacation you stupid fuck and I never said I was in Florida with him either.  You really just have to stretch it to get every last word in don't you?  Why don't you stop being so concerned about the dynamics of my relationship and go reconcil your own instead.  Dumbass.
Wow wow wow
Either you're just a straight up liar or to crazy to remember the crazy things you do.
I heard the VM and you finished off "BTW it's Regina and I'm in Florida with Rocco on vacation bla bla bla"

What a crazy delusional liar you are
Elite back off brotha this is some psycho shit here. You should be aware and alert of your well being with this one...who knows what she would do

Edited by Igotabs, 11 February 2014 - 10:12 PM.

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#65 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Kyle you may see this as an opportunity (I'm sure that's is what she wants) but me smart man.....stay away from this madness

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#66 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

Bye Felicia

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#67 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28577 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

Back in the day....it wasn't easy taking screen shots on phones. We've come a long way since.

post-4795-0-22251800-1392387922.jpg

#68 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Oh my precious Lil gigi... It musta been another one of Ur personalities that left a VM saying Ur in fla w Rocco.... OMGEEE it's actually getting scary now....
#CovoOverYouWin
#BunnyBoilingOnStove

Serious question Jeff...If you and Debbie are reconciling like you claimed in the beginning of this thread, why are you spending so much energy on what is going on with me and "communicating with me for old times sake"?  Shouldn't I be the last thing on your mind?  Shouldn't you be investing the all the energy you spent on this thread on the woman who are trying to make amends with and not on me? 

#69 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

Ur right... I'm done... Please have the last word and let it be over

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#70 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Why are you ignoring my calls, Jeff?  It's funny how you want to call me and talk shit on the internet but when I call you to confront you, you don't answer your phone. 

You're just punk stirring the pot for attention as usual. YAWN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users