#1 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7262 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

I JUST WANTED TO REACH OUT AND THANK YOU FOR REACHING OUT FOR THE DIMEPIECE IN ONE OF UR PHYSCO JEALOUS CONSPIRICY THEORY RAGES,

(1 of 2 times) EVEN THOUGH FROM THE GET GO, I TOLD YOU THAT ANYTHING BETWEEN US WOULD BE STRICTLY PHYSICAL, AS I AM WHAT I LIKE TO CALL

"EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE"  

AFTER THE FIRST TIME YOU DID THIS CRAZY SHIT, YOU CALLED ME HYSTERICALY CRYING ASKING ME TO FORGIVE YOU....WHICH I RELUCTANTLY DID, SIMPLY TO CONTINUE OUR STRICTLY PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP, OF WHICH I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

THEN, APPARENTLY, AFTER NOT GETTING THE EMOTIONAL SIDE OF THE RELATIONSHIP YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE EVENTUALLY GOING TO GET I SUPPOSE, YOU DECIDED TO BREAK THINGS OFF W ME, TO GET BACK WITH WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL HERE ON NJG....THE "MOBBED UP LAYWER" 

AS YOU DID THIS, I UNDERSTOOD WHERE YOU WERE COMING FROM, AND I WISHED YOU WELL WITH EVERY TEXT YOU SENT ME

(in the beginning of the texts u were asking to remain friends)

HOWEVER, WHEN YOU DIDNT GET THE RESPONSE YOU WANTED, YOU BECAME ENRAGED, HURLING INSULT AFTER INSULT, ACCOMPANIED BY THE FAMOUS REGINA

"FUCK OUTTA HERE" 

THEN FOR WHAT EVER REASON, YOU DECIDED TO FB MESSAGE THE DIMEPIECE AGAIN, & APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION, WHEN WE ALL KNOW, YOU FOR WHAT EVER REASON IN THAT CRAZY HEAD OF URS, YOU MADE UP SOME DUMMY ACCTS ON TWITTER & INSTAGRAM & OBSESSIVELY BEGAN FOLLOWING HER....THEN AFTER WE MADE UP U DELETED SAID ACCTS & CLAIMED THEY WERE FAKE & SOMEONE ON NJG "MUST BE BEHIND IT"

HOWEVER....AFTER ALL THE DRAMA W YOU & YOU MESSAGING THE DIME & AFTER A LONG YEAR OF NOT SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER AT ALL,  WE STARTED TALKING AGAIN (naturally about how crazy you are) & HAVE BEGAN SEEING EACH OTHER ONCE AGAIN & ARE ON OUR WAY TO A RECONCILIATION AND A LOVELY WEEKEND GET AWAY FOR VALENTINES DAY...WHICH FOR THAT I TRULEY MUST THANK YOU FOR......WITH OUT YOU, THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. 

SO THANX AGAIN, I HOPE YOU AND ROCCO ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER

AS I KNOW, THE DIME AND I SURE AS SHIT ARE ;)

YOURS TRULEY

as u liked to call me-

BIG DADDY

:P

http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#2 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28577 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

Sup Bro.

Print Screen and Save under "Classic Posts".

Good for You and The Dime getting back together Bro. Hope Dime's daughter is doing just as well.

May you 2 enjoy a Happy Valentines Day weekend together.

post-4795-0-22251800-1392387922.jpg

#3 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

Wow!  Damn bro, Reggies must have some dynamite pussy as you keep getting sucked into her polar vortex and having this cycle just keep repeating itself over and over again.

I don't get why she would blwo up the Dime Piece when I believe you when you told her that you just wanted to keep things physical, which I can respect as you are a stand up bro.  The only thing I can think of is it's tough for women to not want to get involved emotionally after getting the Daddy Dick.

Good luck with the Dime, hook me up with her daughter bro.

#4 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 28577 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:34 PM

You have an anonymous user viewing.

You'll have some sort of retort coming your way.....either on here or through PM or text.

Feel free to share the retorts for entertainment purposes.

That black Maserati is the tits on the new page. Nice and without a mol.....spot on it.

#5 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 28577 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

#6 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

I was waiting for this thread....I must say, I thought it would have been posted a lot sooner than this. 

You are an almost 45 year old man publicly posting the details of his personal life on the internet, causing drama like a childish high schooler.  You could have very well contacted me personally to discuss this, but nope, you had to make a big scene out of it for attention like you always do things.  Very hypocritical of you considering you were the very person who suggested to me not to post any of my personal business on here anymore.  Regardless, I'm not going to stoop to your level, going back and forth with you, giving you the reaction that you are seeking. 

I'm glad you were able to manipulate her back into dating you again.  Better her than me.  Kudos.

#7 Igotabs

Igotabs

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

Elite bring this place back to life

This should do better then a gay coming out on the verge of playing in the NFL for ratings

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#8 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

I WOULD HAVE TEXTED YOU, HOWEVER IN UR FIT OF RAGE, AFTER I BLOCKED YOU ON FB, YOU...IN THE MIDDLE OF THROWING UR TEMPER TANTRUM

(think of the rain man scene "BURN BABY BURN BABY") U BLOCKED ME FR CALLING OR TEXTING YOU.....SO I HAD TO COME TO THE GOOD OLE NJG AND KICK IT OLD SCHOOL 

MISS U MUCH QUEENIE :-)

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#9 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

We're in 2014 and GP has had sex with Elite and Kyle(meaning these guido legends still getting it in with this legend).......anybody else on here???????? Forca????????

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#10 Not so Old Fart

Not so Old Fart

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1998 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

“With all that dick swagger you can't spot crazy pussy?”

#11 Forca

Forca

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4635 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

I was waiting for this thread....I must say, I thought it would have been posted a lot sooner than this. 

You are an almost 45 year old man publicly posting the details of his personal life on the internet, causing drama like a childish high schooler.  You could have very well contacted me personally to discuss this, but nope, you had to make a big scene out of it for attention like you always do things.  Very hypocritical of you considering you were the very person who suggested to me not to post any of my personal business on here anymore.  Regardless, I'm not going to stoop to your level, going back and forth with you, giving you the reaction that you are seeking. 

I'm glad you were able to manipulate her back into dating you again.  Better her than me.  Kudos.

You went for a 45 year old dude over the in his 30's FUCKING STUD KYLE!?!?!?!?! Issues bros, issues.

#12 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

“With all that dick swagger you can't spot crazy pussy?”

lol

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#13 Forca

Forca

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4635 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

We're in 2014 and GP has had sex with Elite and Kyle(meaning these guido legends still getting it in with this legend).......anybody else on here???????? Forca????????

Would never wanna be PC's with some of the skeezers that post on messageboards, never know what they are carrying. No shots, Kyle.

#14 DJ Neckbeard

DJ Neckbeard

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1041 posts
  • Interests:hewas & more hewas
  • Nightlife Area Las Vegas Area

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

Would never wanna be PC's with some of the skeezers that post on messageboards, never know what they are carrying. No shots, Kyle.

shots of penicillin on your sadich is what you'll be needing had you hit that 

#15 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 28577 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Edited by Whos Johnny, 11 February 2014 - 02:11 PM.

#16 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

no female can just be fuck buddies-it just does not work no matter what they say in the end they get an emotional attachment where guys have no problem banging without feelings-

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#17 This is not tonei.

This is not tonei.

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4341 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Gp must have some solid pussy...guido just cant get enough

#18 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 28577 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

This thread makes up for Canada leaving?

#19 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

no female can just be fuck buddies-it just does not work no matter what they say in the end they get an emotional attachment where guys have no problem banging without feelings-

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#20 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

AAH HAHAHAHA UR TOO FUNNY QUEENIE.....THANX FOR THE PHONE CALL...NEXT TIME SAY SOMETHING WHEN I PICK UP, DONT HANG UP 3 TIMES TILL I SEND YA TO VOICEMAIL....TALK TO ME BABY :P

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#21 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

I called this a few months back when you guys went to that fancy dinner in the food court at the mall.  I know you Elite, you're just too sexual a being to casually toss a broad a meal with no sexual repercussions. 

I'm starting to think this was just a genius plan came up with by Elite knowing that some fatal attraction type shit would ensue...thus leading to confrontation, the dime getting hit by the crazy shrapnal, Elite and the Dime being forced to communicate, and ending up back together.  Bravo bro, bravo.

This!  Around the 2 month mark they realize they can't keep having emotionless sex and want more.  Ugh, so frustrating...that they aren't dead inside like me.

#22 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

I called this a few months back when you guys went to that fancy dinner in the food court at the mall.  I know you Elite, you're just too sexual a being to casually toss a broad a meal with no sexual repercussions. 

I'm starting to think this was just a genius plan came up with by Elite knowing that some fatal attraction type shit would ensue...thus leading to confrontation, the dime getting hit by the crazy shrapnal, Elite and the Dime being forced to communicate, and ending up back together.  Bravo bro, bravo.

This!  Around the 2 month mark they realize they can't keep having emotionless sex and want more.  Ugh, so frustrating...that they aren't dead inside like me.

^^^ ALL FUNNY STUFF^^^

PS REGINA....I MEAN QUEENIE...CAN U PLEASE STOP CALLING AND HANGIN UP WHEN I PICK UP...ITS GETTING ANNOYING....IF U WANNA TALK TO ME LOVER JUST HOLLA AT THE BIG GUY :P

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#23 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

AAH HAHAHAHA UR TOO FUNNY QUEENIE.....THANX FOR THE PHONE CALL...NEXT TIME SAY SOMETHING WHEN I PICK UP, DONT HANG UP 3 TIMES TILL I SEND YA TO VOICEMAIL....TALK TO ME BABY :P

I didn't hang up on you 3 times.  I'm in Florida with shotty cell phone service.  You wanted me to talk to you, I just called you back twice and YOU hung up saying it was comical.  What's comical is that you, a grown man, resorts to attempting to shame me pubicaly on the internet in vengeance because I exposed you for being the liar and manipulator that you are, instead of you just being an adult and taking accountability for your actions.  What's also comical is that you won't call me back to discuss it, but you'll continue to put on the Pitek Show on here, seeking attention, like we've all seen you do a million times.   

You "thank me", you want me to "talk to you"...You have my number.  Be a real 45 year adult man and contact me about it directly instead of resorting to this childish shit.  Your 7 year old son is more mature than you.

#24 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

20 mins have passed.  Still no phone call.  What are you waiting for, Jeff?

#25 Forca

Forca

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4635 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

attempting to shame me pubicaly

Shame you pubicly, you say? I always knew you were the type to rock a bush.

Edited by Forca, 11 February 2014 - 04:20 PM.

#26 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Publicly. It was an auto correct typo.

Still waiting for that phone call.

#27 Forca

Forca

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4635 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

It auto-corrected you with a word that doesn't exist?

#28 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

Come on, you really going to knock him for acting immature....do you look at the drama you have been in on here, at your age?????

A couple months ago it was with Kyle and we all saw that shit show

You really can't be that crazy to not see how you put  yourself in these situations....I am being serious

I really don't think elite cares how he is acting, he has always liked being a guy top clown around and I dont think it bothers him that you are calling him out on it

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#29 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

never put the pussy on a pedestal 

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#30 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Just tried calling you again Pitek.  How convenient that you run your mouth on here but when I call you to address the situation like an adult, you disappear.  But feel free to continue on here with The Pitek Show and post more shit about me, you fucking lying coward.

Edited by *Reggies*, 11 February 2014 - 04:55 PM.

#31 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

2 more things Jeff:

WHY, are you bringing this up now, after we haven't spoken in weeks and the situation was deaded?  If you're so happy and reconciling with Debbie like you are saying you are, why go back to a month ago,bring back up bullshit with me, when you've moved on with her?  If I was moved on to someone knew, the last person I would be thinking about is the one I just ended things with. Doesn't make sense.

#32 *Reggies*

*Reggies*

InTheScene

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

Oh look...ELITE NIGHTLIFE's name is on the bottom of this thread, indicating that he's reading it.  Let's see what bullshit manipulating, blame twisting, lie he comes up with this time for not calling me back and directly speaking to me about this.......

*LIGHT* *CAMERA* *ACTION*!!!!!  It's time for the JEFF PITEK SHOW!!!!!!!!! 

#33 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

First of all the reason I said comical is because every time you call me I hear nothing on your end, I guess it's time to re-up the boost mobile phone from Florida, second of all you said some funny things on your message like something along the lines of me being a loser....that's interesting I own a 3800 square-foot house, two trucks , a boat two motorcycles a car, I can go on & on... While you on the other hand have nothing have no job have no car and is living in some bootleg bush league bottom feeding apartment in Harlem or where ever the fuck it is..... And I'm confused what I'm lying about, I told you from the start on my sons eyes I have not spoken to Debbie in close to a year, I don't understand where the confusion is on that fact, you can't seem to believe it or whatever the case may be maybe you believe the stories that you're making up in your head but the truth is I didn't speak to her for almost a year and the only reason why I did was because you made up some bullshit story at Joe Armenio's birthday party which conveniently you invited yourself & Ur friend to (Straight out of Joe's mouth) and decided to Believe it
Anyways this got old quick... I was bored at work and figured I'd pass some time & communicate with u here for old time sake... Now u can put on the Reggie show to Rocco like u used to do w me about Kyle.... "OMG Kyle calls me all the time, can u call him & tell em to stop, he scares me"
Gimmie
A
Fuckin
Break
Now I'm done for today, I'm off to buy a new suit for the wknd & dinner at roots steak house In Motown
#FuckOuttaHere pffffttttt

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#34 Not so Old Fart

Not so Old Fart

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1998 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

ohhhhh.gif

#35 This is not tonei.

This is not tonei.

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4341 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

dam, lot of accusations being thrown around..

Edited by This is not tonei., 11 February 2014 - 05:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users