#11376 beachman

beachman

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12596 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

maybe flloyd did clear waivers after u dropped him now that I think about I used up my moves way before then-a rookie move I did numerous times this season

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#11377 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

yo swag u going to close out the reg season title and scoring title or watch peyton drag you into the depths of hell?

#11378 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

I would have beat you to Floyd because I had wire priorty #2 (only slick and UV had higher)

I put in for Floyd with mine and back up was AZ D...at least slick can use him, he is better than his third option....I still dont think I start Floyd over K Wright, but I wanted him back.....Thats the only reason I dropped him lsate in the week so none of u grabbed him and took my Defense on Saturday(for last week) I knew I had a higher priorty than most ...I was going to drop a QB instead, but I feel a couple of u can use QB options and rather have sit on my bench than face u in the playoffs with one that could back fire on me, if I do complete this run and make the playoffs

I think since u dropped floyd and he did not clear waivers everybody would have had a shot first-I could be mistaken but pretty sure that happened to me as I dropped a guy and wanted him back-either way I wanted him-I hope crabtree comes back strong this week-not in love with my wr core-in particular hartline-he is a safe play but not much booom to him

I have my share of qb options too lol 

I think that only happens during the week. Like if you drop him Wednsday and than you can't pick them up that week

But it resets on the big claim night, Tuesday night.

I dont know..I think Crabtree ain't going to be a safe play anytime soon.....He is coming back as the third best option in a run heavy offense (behind Davis and Boldin) it would be one thing if it was week 6 and you can stash for a couple weeks and see, but the playoffs is next week and I really dont see u playing him....but we'll see

Edited by Igotabs, 27 November 2013 - 09:53 AM.

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11379 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

will the one they call slick determine the fate of the playoffs and maybe the overall league champ? can he shut down the one they call tonei which would be a devastating blow 

#11380 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

I would have beat you to Floyd because I had wire priorty #2 (only slick and UV had higher)

I put in for Floyd with mine and back up was AZ D...at least slick can use him, he is better than his third option....I still dont think I start Floyd over K Wright, but I wanted him back.....Thats the only reason I dropped him lsate in the week so none of u grabbed him and took my Defense on Saturday(for last week) I knew I had a higher priorty than most ...I was going to drop a QB instead, but I feel a couple of u can use QB options and rather have sit on my bench than face u in the playoffs with one that could back fire on me, if I do complete this run and make the playoffs

I think since u dropped floyd and he did not clear waivers everybody would have had a shot first-I could be mistaken but pretty sure that happened to me as I dropped a guy and wanted him back-either way I wanted him-I hope crabtree comes back strong this week-not in love with my wr core-in particular hartline-he is a safe play but not much booom to him

I think that only happens during the week. Like if you drop him Wednsday and than you can't pick them up that week

I dont know..I think Crabtree ain't going to be a safe play anytime soon.....He is coming back as the third best option in a run heavy offense (behind Davis and Boldin) it would be one thing if it was week 6 and you can stash for a couple weeks and see, but the playoffs is next week and I really dont see u playing him....but we'll see

oh I dont have expectations for him just hopes-he was the only guy out on the wire that could possibly give real playoff value-if he can come back he was cap number one option for a while last year-def boom or bust-he could be andre brown who is gold for me or harvin who was smelly coal

#11381 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Like some have a brutal trade addiction that kills them, my bad addiction is Thurs night games...TG that addiction becomes so much worse....wouldn't be shocked if I play Big Ben this week because of that.....if the weather ain't crazy I may do so, lol

Edited by Igotabs, 27 November 2013 - 09:59 AM.

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11382 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Like some have a brutal trade addiction that kills them, but bad addiction is Thurs night games...TG that addiction becomes so much worse....wouldn't be shocked if I play Big Ben this week because of that.....if the weather ain't crazy I may do so, lol

I have heard a few guys have been hooked on trading-guys like that are just mentally weak lol

#11383 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

oh I dont have expectations for him just hopes-he was the only guy out on the wire that could possibly give real playoff value-if he can come back he was cap number one option for a while last year-def boom or bust-he could be andre brown who is gold for me or harvin who was smelly coal

I wouldn't compare him to Brown...everybody knew a week before Brown came back that he was the number one back for the Giants

You can't say that a WR in Crabtree is coming back and is auotmatic number one recieving option for kaep like Brown running back for Giants

And last year there was no Boldin (who has been playing every game) and Kaep and V davis have become tight this year....I just don't expect him to be fantasy worthy at this point for the rest of the season

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11384 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

rivers is hard guy to sit though  

#11385 guzzz

guzzz

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

I believe in Slick

Tony Romo is going to go off for 50 points to set the tone, and crack Bronei's self-esteem.

Bronei's WRs have blew their loads the last two weeks.

Bronei still believing in SJax.

#11386 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

I wouldn't compare him to Brown...everybody knew a week before Brown came back that he was the number one back for the Giants

You can't say that a WR in Crabtree is coming back and is auotmatic number one recieving option for kaep like Brown running back for Giants

And last year there was no Boldin (who has been playing every game) and Kaep and V davis have become tight this year....I just don't expect him to be fantasy worthy at this point for the rest of the season

my comparison was just meaning brown pick up for me worked harvin did not-if u look at my wr core u can see why I have dreams of him playing big lol

#11387 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

Big Ben has outscored him 3 of the last 5 weeks...it's not as set as some may think

Of course Rivers best game in the last 5 weeks was against KC D on the road

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11388 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

Big Ben has outscored him 3 of the last 5 weeks...it's not as set as some may think

just frustrating to watch a guy on your bench blow up but big ben has done you right-I am sure what ever u do will be the best choice for team abs-it would be cool to see u make the come back and make the playoffs but I also dont want to see u and calvin there either lol

#11389 #SWAG

#SWAG

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3903 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

yo swag u going to close out the reg season title and scoring title or watch peyton drag you into the depths of hell?

I expect to be $500 richer come Monday

I will tip you and abs 50 spot

Peyton should have good week and AJ Green as well I expect my team to play well
Danny A will only score 20 next 6 weeks.. MARK MY WORDS

PIECE OF SHIT

#11390 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

just frustrating to watch a guy on your bench blow up but big ben has done you right-I am sure what ever u do will be the best choice for team abs-it would be cool to see u make the come back and make the playoffs but I also dont want to see u and calvin there either lol

No, I already know whatever QB i pick this week will be the wrong one...The last two weeks that how it happens(did not cost me wins- but has cost me about an expra 50-60 points in total and it would have been nice to be ahead of Tonie by 70 points and Guzz 50)

I can't complain...to have a legit chance this last week with the awful 1-5 start and know that Mikey B is going to pay my 200 fee for next year is a little victory..I can survive a Guzz win if I can outscore him by 10, but Tonie has full control of his playoff status...can only hope slick's stars go off for him. The fact that Swag has endorsed Tonei all week is the best thing me and Guzz have going for us

Edited by Igotabs, 27 November 2013 - 10:13 AM.

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11391 #SWAG

#SWAG

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3903 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

I am more worried about my match up then I am of tonie . I think Tonie is lock of all locks . I just see no way slick wins

it's impossible

PIECE OF SHIT

#11392 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

I am more worried about my match up then I am of tonie . I think Tonie is lock of all locks . I just see no way slick wins

it's impossible

Me and Guzz are loving this...keep it up

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11393 #SWAG

#SWAG

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3903 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

it's impossible

Me and Guzz are loving this...keep it up

hate to see you in playoffs but I think your comeback from dead would be Impressive

tonie got the easiest match up ever . It's like he is walking into playoffs

outside facing moo he couldn't have asked for a better match up

PIECE OF SHIT

#11394 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

On Paper

QB: Romo on TG vs Cam- Edge to Slick

RBs: Slick heavy edge

WR: Tonie with the edge

Te: Tonie with the edge

Tonie's WRs are not doing what they did last week...no way, lol

You making it the lock of the week is exactly at the end of the day why u are u, lol

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11395 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6025 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

Next year.....

Next year.....

nyy.jpg

#11396 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6025 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

I may bench RG3 because he is a little bitch

nyy.jpg

#11397 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

I may bench RG3 because he is a little bitch

I dontr care what u do...I just need to outscore Guzz..U can throw ur game for all I care, lol

L Miller against the Jets Rush D, lol

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11398 guzzz

guzzz

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:24 AM

Not gonna lie...........i need Vitos to do me a solid this week. He's a prideful gentleman who will still seek a win.

I had Tabs by well over 100 at one point, and just let him back in.

Lolz at me trying to hold a 10 point lead on him. Tabs can get that on Detroit's first play of the game on Thanksgiving.

#11399 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23473 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

I see Slick making a push and knocking some heavy weights out of the playoffs.

#11400 Igotabs

Igotabs

• Members
  • 13890 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Not gonna lie...........i need Vitos to do me a solid this week. He's a prideful gentleman who will still seek a win.

Lolz at me trying to hold a 10 point lead on him. Tabs can get that on Detroit's first play of the game on Thanksgiving.

Fuck me Guzz....I played the wrong QB two weeks in a row...could have been ahead of u, but I am sure u have played a couple wrong players as well

UV will give it his all....Seems like slick is putting the effort (not going to lie, I dont think he knows how far he is in points and he text me that he can make the playoffs- so I ain't going to tell him otherwise)

" WINNING IS EVERYTHING"

#11401 Forca

Forca

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4635 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hey beach, starting your QBs at RB and WR this week?

#11402 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

Hey beach, starting your QBs at RB and WR this week?

that would be an interesting move and I do have a few on the roster

is there a way you can move up still? did not really look at the top yet other than knowing I play guru

#11403 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

I am in one league where I know guy is throwing his match up to change playoff seeding so he gets a better set up-it is causing big mess-interesting cause his argument is he is trying to set up his team to win-others are furious cause it will have a big impact on the overall league and it is nice prize as well

I am in the school of u should not blow a game on purpose but guy is saying he is not  in it to make friends but win money....

#11404 guzzz

guzzz

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Fuck me Guzz....I played the wrong QB two weeks in a row...could have been ahead of u, but I am sure u have played a couple wrong players as well

UV will give it his all....Seems like slick is putting the effort (not going to lie, I dont think he knows how far he is in points and he text me that he can make the playoffs- so I ain't going to tell him otherwise)

Even Bronei tho is right behind us in points, but i assume if he loses this week, it will not via a shootout, so I'm not as worried about him making up the points difference.

I've been saying its opening night, but if this douche is the reason I do not make the playoffs, then I will go to his house and play "Knockout" on his head

sillaydonkay.gif

#11405 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Even Bronei tho is right behind us in points, but i assume if he loses this week, it will not via a shootout, so I'm not as worried about him making up the points difference.

I've been saying its opening night, but if this douche is the reason I do not make the playoffs, then I will go to his house and play "Knockout" on his head

sillaydonkay.gif

last year decker falling while running towards the endzone with nobody around cost me a win that would have pushed me into playoffs

#11406 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23473 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

I feel bad as my team is going to stomp of the throat of beach's this week and kill any confidence he's built up for the playoffs.

#11407 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

I feel bad as my team is going to stomp of the throat of beach's this week and kill any confidence he's built up for the playoffs.

impossible my guys are resting this week to come out full blast week 14

jimmy and charles going to lead me to the promise land in the end

team trusts jimmy and jimmy trusts team

#11408 #SWAG

#SWAG

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3903 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

wow beach you going to stand for this

PIECE OF SHIT

#11409 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

swag u know as well as anybody chips are what this game is about-regular season moral victories mean nothing to me

#11410 #SWAG

#SWAG

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3903 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

swag u know as well as anybody chips are what this game is about-regular season moral victories mean nothing to me

agree my man . You made the playoffs and stopped the free fall

PIECE OF SHIT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users