3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Shoe

Mr.Shoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:40 AM

Can you help me decide how I should workout, and what supplement I should use, any advice is appreciated.

#2 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6025 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:03 AM

Can you help me decide how I should workout, and what supplement I should use, any advice is appreciated.

Do like a No Explode before workout with a solid met-rx protein shake after workout
If you want to get bigger - less reps heavier weight.

nyy.jpg

#3 Vega

Vega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Nightlife Area Chicago Area

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

If you want to build muscle mass then I would concentrate on doing more weights and less cardio like jogging or biking or the running on the treadmill. Doing cardio though will help improve your endurance and overall health so you may want to mix that in with weights. As far as supplements, I would save money and just change your diet to a healthy, well-balanced diet. Add some extra carbs and protein in your diet for muscle mass like meats and pasta. The key to building muscle mass is more calories because you will be burning a lot of calories in weight lifting.

#4 delldoown

delldoown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

If you want to increase muscle mass, then I will concentrate on doing more weight and reduce heart like running or biking or running on a treadmill. Aerobic training, but will help improve your endurance and overall health, you may want to mix in weight. Make sure you know your goal is realistic. You must give your body time. Do not try to suddenly opened. You have to work your way up to a regular routine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users