TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6027 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:48 AM

I heard that it is a pretty legit workout program, anyone know anyone that has done it?

nyy.jpg

#2 addaminsane

addaminsane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Lifting, Art, Online Poker, Being the shit,

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

i've done it, its a cutting type workout, where if you don't cut your diet down, all thats going to happen is ability to do more pullups and stamina stuff.

if you follow a good diet, i do know a few guys that cut alot of fat while doing the program.
i rock online poker. officially the shit

#3 MusclesMarinara

MusclesMarinara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

I knew a couple mooks who swore by it. I tried it, but it's really just for quick cutting. If you want to get jacked, you gotta start gruntin' in up in the gym.

#4 Vega

Vega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Nightlife Area Chicago Area

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

There's actually a p90x forum that I've found that you can find a lot of information on the diet program. Just google it and you'll find it. I usually recommend just adjusting your diet on your own rather than following a program. Some programs tend to not be so balanced when it comes to the diet although I haven't really read up on this one. If you eat a healthy diet that includes vegetables, fruit, lean meat, grains and plenty of water; you should be off to a good start. For endurance, try cardio and for building muscle try more weights and resistance workouts. If you're wanting to bulk up, increase your intake of proteins and carbs.

#5 joshua.jcbs

joshua.jcbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Nightlife Area Chicago Area

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

Kill yourself ! :emoticon-monster-002:

#6 alexrock23

alexrock23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:04 AM

There should be a certain base fitness level before starting P90X, because it is no joke. There is a fit test to take before doing P90X to see if you are in fact ready for the challenge. I will add a link at the end of my post here to my blog and you can access the fit test from there.You should try it out if you think you are interested...then you will know for sure whether you should start on P90X or maybe even P90 or even another beachbody program. If you make the fitness test then that is a good sign that P90X will be the program for you to start off with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users