• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

Just wanted to say a final good bye

First) THE YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WIN

Second) I think Elite might be Bi Polar

Third) I miss my boy Fredd, hardest part about this good bye is I will not be able to shoot the shit with Fredd, he is a stand up guy and it is fun busting each other's balls

Fourth) Mav is Gay and JereseyJeff was by far the biggest prick in the history of this board

Last) Good luck Moo with this place, you are a good dude...I know you believe that I am bad for this place and I will respect you not wanting me here.....there will be no IgotABS6 after U banned this account, so don't worry

Lata all

#2 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33773 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:49 AM

cyaz in AC

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#3 NJNFL56

NJNFL56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:54 AM

Just wanted to say a final good bye

First) THE YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WIN

Second) I think Elite might be Bi Polar

Third) I miss my boy Fredd, hardest part about this good bye is I will not be able to shoot the shit with Fredd, he is a stand up guy and it is fun busting each other's balls

Fourth) Mav is Gay and JereseyJeff was by far the biggest prick in the history of this board

Last) Good luck Moo with this place, you are a good dude...I know you believe that I am bad for this place and I will respect you not wanting me here.....there will be no IgotABS6 after U banned this account, so don't worry

Lata all

Let's get the violins out, here is another pity party for poor ABSY. You are so full of shit Bro, if Moo dosen't see through this act then he is blind. This is just your way of drawing attention and to try and get people to feel sorry for your drunk troublemaking ass. let not forget Bro that you were recruiting from this board, taking Moo's business away from him to your sorry shithole of a shout board and then you bash the guy into the ground. Go back to shout4abs and whine to all of your sicko ass kissing low life friends.

#4 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:21 AM

I LOVE YOU MAN

#5 joshua.jcbs

joshua.jcbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Nightlife Area Chicago Area

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

dont go man seriously, look i carved your named on my chest with a blade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users