• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7262 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

GIMMIE A SECOND............. :emoticon-cartoon-022:
http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#2 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#3 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#4 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

Posted Image

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#5 LetsgoJets

LetsgoJets

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

Why do you have these pics???????

#6 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:33 PM

oh you MAD alright......

:emoticon-cartoon-022: :emoticon-cartoon-022: :emoticon-cartoon-022: :emoticon-cartoon-022: :emoticon-cartoon-020: :emoticon-cartoon-012: :emoticon-cartoon-018: :emoticon-cartoon-018: :emoticon-tv-011: :emoticon-tv-011: :emoticon-tv-011:

#7 LetsgoJets

LetsgoJets

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:34 PM

He's def. mad Fredd

#8 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

im just passin the last hr of work with my ole coke slagin friend tempkidemaddigotpills hahahahahahah

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#9 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:46 PM

He's def. mad Fredd

without a doubt ..............MAD :emoticon-cartoon-022:

#10 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33773 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:04 AM

why is kyle a possum????

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#11 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23473 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:20 AM

why is kyle a possum????

Have you never seen Kyle????????? The little fucking Possum faced Loser?????????????? Not even a Mother could love that Face!!!

This is going to be my final reply to your obsessive posts. With this statement you have completely lost any credibility you may have had (which was 0 since you decided to try and call people out while hiding behind numerous fake names). This statement makes you look incredibly dumb. Everyone on here will attest to the fact that I am extremely good looking, this is like trying to say that Brad Pitt (No Homo) has a face that only his mother could love. Congrats on looking like a complete asshole without a sense of reality. Good day.

#12 Horn

Horn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

Posted Image

#13 nikeshoesshow

nikeshoesshow

• Members
  • Pip