• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7262 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

HERE YOU GO

actually have been to hush it was kinda cool inside-it was opened a few weeks back did they close it and do any modifications to it or is this just the opening for your party?

Mavi should be good I will b checking it out 4 sure

YES WE ADDED AN EXIT TO THE PATIO (double door) MADE THE PATIO WAY BIGGER AND BLEW OUT AN INSIDE WALL WHICH GAVE THE ROOM A MORE OPEN FLOORPLAN EFFECT.....IT WAS A LIL BOXED OUT THE OTHER WAY
http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#72 clubdome

clubdome

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1078 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

PTEKKK DID YOU BLAST THE WALL WITH YOUR 300C FROM 2006 HAHAHAH
Posted Image

#73 clubdome

clubdome

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1078 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Posted Image

THE ELITE MOBILE WAS MUCH COOLERRR
Posted Image

#74 flajicebag

flajicebag

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:14 PM

[ Guy you should really go kill yourself. How fucking old are you??? Get over it,Tempts its gone. Get a real fucking job and stop crying, you cant really be this pathetic.

SOME OF THE STUFF YOU SAY IS TRUE (and thanx for the kind words of palm & ave) HOWEVER, IT WASNT OUR CREATIVITY OR ORIGINALITY THATS IN QUESTION......I WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT, OF ALL THE STUFF THEY COULD HAVE DONE, THEY CHOSE, AT THE LAST SECOND TO DO THE SAME THING WE WERE DOING

AND THE REASON I WANTED TO DO THIS PARTY FOR SO LONG IS, I HAVE SUCH A PASSION FOR THAT TIME & WHAT WAS GOIN ON IN THAT ROOM......MET SO MANY FRIENDS & HAD YEARS AND YEARS WORTH OF GREAT TIMES IN THAT ROOM.....IT JUST MAKES THE WORK THAT GOES INTO THAT PARTY, SIMPLY PUT, NOT FEEL LIKE WORK....I SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMERS....REALTORS GETTIN HOUSES FOR MY FRIENDS, BOOKIN TABLES, WORKIN THE DOOR WITH BILLY, AND YA KNO WHAT/ I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT

PLUS ON A LARGER SCALE, DENNY AND I (and a few others) SEE THIS PARTY AS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CEMENTED IN THE SCENE AND DONE YEAR AFTER YEAR

AND

I GET PAID FAIRLY WELL TO DO ALL THAT ;)

Edited by flajicebag, 09 September 2009 - 05:16 PM.

#75 LaLaMan

LaLaMan

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 6770 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:33 PM

1) We had alot of fun at the party. It was really a good time for me bc I got to take my little bro out for the first time dts. I mean alots changed in just 2 years down there but I still felt the magic of being DTS and having a great time, enjoying the beach ect. The music was good.

2) We actually also walked over the hemmingways to check it out, bc most of the Karma crowd was older than us, so since I was with 2 21 year olds I figured Hemmingways might have some brawds closer to their age. Well they didnt have much of anything going on in here. We stayed for 1 drink and walked back into Karma.

3) My first time at Karma, we liked it and if there is a solid party there well make it back there next year.

4) It was good seeing all the NJG people I saw. Im happy to have seen many of you, bc it really had been a while.

5) With all this party stealing, please join me at my "DJ's Reunion Party" Christopher and crew are proud to present to you our latest party. Its gonna be real fun. Were gonna promote it as DJ's in Bellmawr.
ME AT WORK Im the one with the bottle on the end

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img185.images...418/pic2de8.png

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.

#76 KIRK LOPEZ

KIRK LOPEZ

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:51 PM

How did Karma acquire the Tempts murals? I know they've been there for a while, just curious to know how/when they were able to get them.

And to Kirk's comments about "owning the name" thats just ridiculous. Its not just a name, its a brand of a party. And when the current establishment (no DJ, different crowd, different set up, different system, not even a club more like a bar with a dance floor) in no way resembles that brand, then they just tarnished that brand name by trying to throw that party at Hemmingways. The building a party is in means very little, its being able to create that vibe with the DJ, music, people, and atmosphere that was the Tempts brand. The party may not have been exactly like people remember it, but thats because so much has changed, but it was pretty close.

Lastly, the party at Hemmingways last LDW sucked. At the bar closest to the entrance you couldn't even hear the baseline. Isn't it all supposed to be about the music?

How is my comment about owning the name ridiculous? Looking from the outside in how can someone get mad at
vinnie for trying to counter a temptations classic party. Just call it a classic party with dj denny Tsettos and the point will be taken. Don't straight out take the Tempts name and throw a party right across the street at a competitive spot and not expect the guy to do nothing. He's a lawyer, be thankful he doesn't sue u, that's my point.
you said quote "Also, you guys were much better off having it at Karma. What would have been the point of having it in Hemmingways when it in no way resembles the original room?" Bro, Karma looks even less like tempts than hemingways, Karma doesn't even have a fuckin roof on it. At least hemingways is the same building.

Unfortunately, hemingways has a poorly designed sound system. Although the equipment is only 1/3 of the original sound system, it's just isn't calibrated or set up to thump like the old days. No subs, no tweeter arrays and other 18 mid bass boxes are not there. Vinnie has the club xs and the rest of the tempts system just sitting in storage which is a shame.

Next year do the party without the tempts name. All u need is Denny and your crew and no one can attempt to side swipe u guys.
Anyway, gentleman have a great fall & winter!

#77 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:22 AM

He's a lawyer, be thankful he doesn't sue u, that's my point.

KIRK.....I LOVE YA....WE'VE NEVER HAD A SOUR WORD BETWEEN US......BUT AFTER THAT STATEMENT

PLEASE

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THATS EVEN DUMBER THAN SAYING DENNY CANT HAVE A TEMPTRS REUNION PARTY

ITS GETTING REDICULOUS NOW

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#78 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:25 AM

but i must say i am enjoying our intarweb banter ;)

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#79 BRIAN1500

BRIAN1500

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 5206 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:50 AM

this banter doesn't compare to the elite/benny banter from a couple of months back
Posted Image

#80 stiffler

stiffler

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1653 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:56 AM

I have to chime in here and say that there would be "NO" Tempts reunion party without Denny!!!! Bottom line - the name Tempts is just a name and is not what made the party so great back in the day - it was a mix of Denny, the people and "THE WAY THE ROOM WAS SET UP" - ie: Denny playing with the people............the fact that Hemmingways DJ boothe is now like a skybox probably sucks for any DJ.....I mean it basically says the DJ doesnt matter.

hands down dennt ripped it this year to a point where people did not want to leave - last year I left at 2 because I was not feeling it - sorry!!!!
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

#81 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:10 AM

this is some straight up club planet shit goin on rite here ;) hahahaha been a long time

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#82 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33773 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

Havings a tempts reunion party w/o Denny would be like having a DJAIS reunion party w/o KIP...or a Soundfactory reunion party w/o Jonny Peters

IMO, the politically thing for Vinny Sr to do would have called his "reunion party"...a tempts "Appreciation" Party considering when the feature DJ never stepped up behind the decks at tempts but just basically absorb the sounds of denny and tried to duplicate what denny has done in tempts for 10 years

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#83 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28577 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

once again to break this school yard bs.......

The Hickory Hog is just like The Southern House

post-4795-0-22251800-1392387922.jpg

#84 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:49 AM

thats great...i'm goin to Surf Taco for lunch

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

#85 StaTom Island

StaTom Island

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

thanks for the heads up
i will go to mcDonalds for their mcrib sandwich then, im sure its much better

#86 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 28577 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:05 AM

thats great...i'm goin to Surf Taco for lunch

ummmm Surf Taco FTW!

post-4795-0-22251800-1392387922.jpg

#87 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10167 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

The guy who owns Hemmingways is a lawyer? ;) :love5:

#88 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

he practices under the name: Meowsy McDermott

I know everything,

#89 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hear that guy is a good looking cat.

#90 Mike D

Mike D

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3145 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

and after all that...

Mav is Still Gay

Posted Image

I can am willing to bet that this jerk off will be "hosting" at a club in north jerz right next to mike d

Posted Image

http://i11.photobuck...ps/rrrdrum1.gif[

Myspace

MC / Event Host

#91 KIRK LOPEZ

KIRK LOPEZ

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

he's a non practicing lawyer! fact!

#92 Uncle Vito

Uncle Vito

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • 32069 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

People don't have anything better going on in their lives than to argue over nightlife and theme parties?

#93 podes881

podes881

• Members
  • 8687 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:26 PM

The guy who owns Hemmingways is a lawyer? :love5: :D

he practices under the name: Meowsy McDermott

ha, he was on family guy 2nite..the mcstroke episode ;)
I can't make people like me, but if I wasn't me I would like me

www.myspace.com/podes_

#94 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

So how was it, good times? I apologize to everyone that i was out of the country for this. I know a lot of people that went but haven't spoken to anyone yet.

Was i missed?!? I'm also a little upset bc i think i could have made great strides in reconiliating with some people that were at this party, they would have been impressed with the "new me." ;)

#95 kostap

kostap

NLSociety Faithful

• Promoters/Advertisers
  • 5594 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

DONT LET THE LITTLE BIRD CHIRPING IN UR EAR FEED YOU THAT BULLSHIT KIRK

Either a bird chirping or Eugene stole his password...AGAIN!!!!!
Richie Santana Thursday 12/03 46 Lounge

NJV Holiday Party Friday 12/11 Ultra Bar

New Years Eve @ Michael Anthony's on the Hudson 12/31 Contact me for Tickets
5 Hour Open Bar
Lavish Hot and Cold Buffet with Carving Station
Champagne Toast at Midnight
Party Favors, Hats Noise Makers
Tickets $125
Hotel Packages available across the street.

#96 JAR

JAR

• Promoters/Advertisers
  • 14163 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:04 AM

Bottom line is Party was a success!!! Best time I have had out in 2 years... Dont sweat the small stuff. Great seeing old faces and working with the Elite crew
To be on the Guestlist for Deko Lounge or Club Abyss any night E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com

#97 Tee1774

Tee1774

• Members
  • 8881 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

Amazing time..great crowd Denny rocked it..END OF STORY...

I do agree with garducci on his vip and bottle service post...

and MOO'S DOGGGGG is GAY...LMAO

#98 0u812

0u812

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 20452 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image

Move that damn Chrysler out of the way and show more pics of the GN behind it.
Ride it like you stole it =)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users