#1 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7262 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:06 AM

1st THINGS 1ST......I WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT & EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED, THE PARTY, EVEN WITH THE WEATHER, WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS & WE WERE JAMMIN TILL 4AM.......THE CLAPPIN & THE CHANTING WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME UP REALLY MADE IT FEEL LIKE TEMPTS AGAIN.....DENNY DID A GREAT JOB PLAYIN BANGER AFTER BANGER & WE DIDNT STOP DANCIN TILL I WENT TO BED THAT NIGHT.....ONCE AGAIN THANX TO R3 FOR PUTTIN ME AND MY BOYS ON THE BILL & GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THIS PARTY...LOOKIN FOWARD TO DOIN IT AGAIN NEXT YR IN THE NEW ROOM

AND TO THE DIRT BAGS AT HEMMINGWAYS WHO AT THE LAST SECOND DECIDED TO JUMP ON OUR BANDWAGON.......DUE TO LACK OF CREATIVITY & ORIGINALITY IM SURE.....HAD THEIR OWN LAME SECOND RATE "OFFICIAL TEMPTS REUNION PARTY".....THANK YOU FOR CONFUSING OUR CUSTOMERS INTO PAYING A COVER BY YOU, ONLY TO FIGURE OUT THAT THE "TEMPTS" CREW W DENNY WAS DOWN THE STREET RIPPIN IT SICK ON A GREAT SYSTEM WITH THE REAL TEMPTS HEADS DANCIN ON THE BARS HAVING A GREAT TIME

FUCKING PATHETIC

THE ONLY THING "TEMPTS" ABOUT THAT PARTY WAS THE LIGHT TRUCK YOU HAD OUTSIDE

NICE TRY

THIS MESSAGE HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH ACE OR VINNY JR.....ACE IS COOL W ME AND VINNY JR DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO TRY AND MAKE THIS PARTY HAPPEN AT HEMMYS.....JUST WANTED TO VENT THIS EVER SINCE I WAS WALKIN TO KARMA AND AS I PASSED HEMMYS & SEEN THE SIGN LIT UP WITH THAT INFO, I BEEN FUCKIN LIVID..........

TEMPTS

NEVER FORGET :bananadance:
http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#2 stiffler

stiffler

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1653 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

Im still hurtin but probably the best time Ive had out in over 3 yrs!!!!
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

#3 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:46 AM

glad to hear it was a success....

sorry i missd it

THIS MESSAGE HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH ACE OR VINNY JR.....ACE IS COOL W ME AND VINNY JR DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO TRY AND MAKE THIS PARTY HAPPEN AT HEMMYS....

If ACE had nothing to do with it, why did he agree to host it?

thats a total slap in the face to you, R3 crew and shows a total lack of respect

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#4 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:54 AM

sorry i missd it
thats a total slap in the face to you, R3 crew and shows a total lack of respect

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF, AS FAR AS THE SLAP IN THE FACE THING.......SOME PPL WERE "CONCERNED" WHEN I PUT VINNY SR ON BLAST WITH MY 1ST POST.....GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH RESPECT THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER

AS FAR AS ACE.....HES A DJ, SIMPLY LOOKIN FOR WORK....CANT HATE ON EM FOR THAT......SOMEONE OFFERS YOU A BIG ROOM ON A HOLIDAY. YOU TAKE IT....PLAIN AND SIMPLE

AND IN REALITY, THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO ME KNOW EXACTLY WHY ACE TOOK THE GIG

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#5 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:59 AM

sorry i missd it

AS FAR AS ACE.....HES A DJ, SIMPLY LOOKIN FOR WORK....

lets no go that far...he is bar mgr who thinks he is a DJ and can DJ

hemmingways would have been just as good with Steve from Toms River DJing since he has been doin the sundays there all summer

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

#6 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:24 PM

ALLS IM SAYIN IS ACE IS A GOOD GUY & THE REASON HE TOOK THE GIG WAS ABOVE & BEYOND HIM

GROWN MEN ACTING LIKE CHILDREN

WAAAAA U CANT TALK LIKE THAT.....WAAAA YOU CANT DO A TEMPTS PARTY......WAAAAAA YOU CANT MOVE THE DJ BOOTH

CALL THE WAAAAAAAMBULANCE YA FUCKIN CLOWNS

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#7 Whos Johnny

Whos Johnny

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28577 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

what a bunch of Al Bundy's and Uncle Rico's....... Get Over It......Its overrrrrrrr

post-4795-0-22251800-1392387922.jpg

#8 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

what a bunch of Al Bundy's and Uncle Rico's....... Get Over It......Its overrrrrrrr

the zoo was sickkkkkkkkkkk

I know everything,

#9 StaTom Island

StaTom Island

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:52 PM

The Real Promoters of Seaside Heights

I can see the tell all end of season special now

#10 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10167 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

I had an awesome time. Hadn't stayed down the shore in 4 summers, since Tempts closed. Being at Karma Sunday night, felt like being at Tempts all over again. Yeah maybe Tempts is closed and over, but the same vibe was at Karma. The same vibe that fueled my great times at Tempts. And that's exactly how I want to remember it, as Im sure SOME others do too. Great times with great old friends I hadn't seen in years. Im glad I was talked into taking the drive down. (You know who you are :P) Jar, Lala, Lil Jen, Devito, Danny, Ash, Pitek, Mitch...great seeing all of you xoxox (Hope I didn't forget anyone hahaha) Best Labor Day weekend Ive had in years.

*Please leave the unnecessary comments to yourself. Thanks. :bananadance:

#11 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:52 PM

I had an awesome time. Hadn't stayed down the shore in 4 summers, since Tempts closed. Being at Karma Sunday night, felt like being at Tempts all over again. Yeah maybe Tempts is closed and over, but the same vibe was at Karma. The same vibe that fueled my great times at Tempts. And that's exactly how I want to remember it, as Im sure SOME others do too. Great times with great old friends I hadn't seen in years. Im glad I was talked into taking the drive down. (You know who you are :P) Jar, Lala, Lil Jen, Devito, Danny, Ash, Pitek, Mitch...great seeing all of you xoxox (Hope I didn't forget anyone hahaha) Best Labor Day weekend Ive had in years.

*Please leave the unnecessary comments to yourself. Thanks. :)

GOOD SEEING YOU TO REG.....

NICE TEXTS....:P

PITEK?? IS THAT U?? HAHAHAHAH

TTYS :)

AND THANX FOR THE KIND WORDS ABOUT THE PARTY...I FEEL THE SAME WAY :bananadance:

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#12 igotabs2

igotabs2

InTheScene

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:56 PM

*Please leave the unnecessary comments to yourself. Thanks. :bananadance:

Why didn't u say Hi to me???

I would have loved to do some shots with U

I could have swore I thought last week on here I read that U were going to be in Miami.....if I would have known U were coming I would have def put on some Cologne

#13 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

BANDWAGON / MOOS DOG IN 3.....2......1.... GO

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#14 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

those comments were uncalled for

I know everything,

#15 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:22 PM

I could have swore I thought last week on here I read that U were going to be in Miami.....if I would have known U were coming I would have def put on some Cologne

Guess you were too drunk to remember that you grabbed my hand and kissed it hello.

#16 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

I caught them. Thanks for taking them down tho.

#17 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:28 PM

I caught them. Thanks for taking them down tho.

some ppl never grow up

intarweb banter is all fun and all.....but there is a limit

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#18 igotabs2

igotabs2

InTheScene

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

Guess you were too drunk to remember that you grabbed my hand and kissed it hello.

Nah, I was wiping the blood from my lips, with ur hand ( The Mole Punched me)
Thanks Babe

#19 Moo'sDOG

Moo'sDOG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

I am sorry for my south beach comment

UNCALLED for

#20 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:35 PM

OK....LETS NOT GET SIDETRACKED....THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CALLING OUT OF THE DIRTY PROMO TACTICTS OF HEMMINGWAYS.......WHERE IS JOE ARMENIO......OR THE GREEK MAFIA, THEY CANT BE HAPPY

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#21 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:38 PM

OK....LETS NOT GET SIDETRACKED....THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CALLING OUT OF THE DIRTY PROMO TACTICTS OF HEMMINGWAYS.......WHERE IS JOE ARMENIO......OR THE GREEK MAFIA, THEY CANT BE HAPPY

JAR is on vaca...my guess is that he is at Riggers right now

I know everything,

#22 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6030 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:59 PM

Hey man, if everything went well anyway, who cares.

med_gallery_2_976_1791754.jpeg

#23 KIRK LOPEZ

KIRK LOPEZ

Nightlife Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

Let me get this straight. You guys are pissed at Vinny Sr because u are having a tempts reunion party using the name "that he still owns (temptations)", and throwing a party using that name across the street at a competitive nightclub. Ace has worked Sat/Sun nights @ Hemingways since it opened. Since Rise opened he has been working weekends all summer up in Lodi. Rise was closed this weekend and Hemingways has been asking him to play there all summer. So Ace had the opportunity to play there this weekend. So how is Hemingways using cheap tactics? Please clarify!

#24 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

Let me get this straight. You guys are pissed at Vinny Sr because u are having a tempts reunion party using the name "that he still owns (temptations)", and throwing a party using that name across the street at a competitive nightclub. Ace has worked Sat/Sun nights @ Hemingways since it opened. Since Rise opened he has been working weekends all summer up in Lodi. Rise was closed this weekend and Hemingways has been asking him to play there all summer. So Ace had the opportunity to play there this weekend. So how is Hemingways using cheap tactics? Please clarify!

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WITH THE "OWNS THE NAME" BULLSHIT.......I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THAT, ITS A FUCKING JOKE......DENNY CAN USE THAT NAME AS MUCH AS ANYBODY...PERIOD....THE MAN IS AN ICON DOWN THERE AND AND PUT THAT PLACE ON THE MAP, IF HE WANTS TO USE THE NAME, SO BE IT...NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT IT

DONT LET THE LITTLE BIRD CHIRPING IN UR EAR FEED YOU THAT BULLSHIT KIRK

my problem w vinny sr is we really wanted to do this pty @ hemmys, and jumped thru every hoop he thru at us to get it done

we wanted radio...he said no way...we said fine

we wanted to move the booth to the stage, he said no because he was worried about his equipment...we said fine, we will bring our own stuff.....at no additional charge to him....he said no....fine

we wanted additional sound cuz the system in there sounds like a system youd hear at a batmitzva(sp) he said no...we said fine

in the end, all we needed was to put the booth on the stage which we would have handled and he said no...

so fine

EVERYONE @ HEMMYS KNEW WE WERE DOIN THE TEMPTS PARTY AT KARMA AND KEPT IT UNDER WRAPS UNTIL SUNDAY....UNTIL THEY PUT IT UP ON THE LIT UP SIGN WHICH SAID "THE OFFICIAL TEMPTS PARTY"........WHICH WAS BULLSHIT.....AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THE DRIVING FORCE WAS BEHIND THAT....BELIEVE ME

WE LET IT BE KNOWN FOR WEEKS WE WERE DOIN THAT PARTY @ KARMA & AND WHAT DID HEMMYS DO?? TRY AND RIDE THE WAVE OF THE BUZZ WE CREATED

FUCK THAT AND FUCK THEM

I HAD NO HARD FEELINGS GOIN INTO THIS WEEKEND OTHER THAN THE DISSAPOINTMENT OF NOT BEEING ABLE TO DO THE TEMPTS PARTY ACTUALLY IN THE TEMPTS BUILDING

I DIDNT PLAY DIRTY....THEY DID

again no problem at all with ace, in fact im glad if it was anybody, it was ace.....hes a good dude and im glad he got the work

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#25 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

why even have a "tempts" party? it is not creative or original?

tempts closing party was epic but honestly tempts was getting played out before that or I should say it was not what it once was and no re-creation will match the closing party.

karma is a actually a pretty cool place and Denny is a great DJ with lots of history down there-would rather see a new party than trying to recreate the past but hey that is just my opinion

you did a great job at palm bar when you ran it and avenue is very solid as well-this is not a knock on you etc... I just hate seeing the same shit being recycled-

I also hate when others try and do the same lame white party over and over again or clubs cross promoting like a deko party not at deko

It should be noted that I was there and it was fairly good but think the result would have been the same or better with a new concept

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#26 GARDUCCI

GARDUCCI

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 6105 posts
  • Location:Toms River, Seaside Park, Rutherford, Old Bridge, Little Falls

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

You want to do something original? Get rid of the lame ass bottle service and vip sections that killed the club scene anyway. Back when the clubs were good none of that shit existed. and remember when a VIP card meant you still didnt have to pay an additional $20? Try shit like that instead of trying to recreate a club that died years ago with a generation that wasnt even there in its prime. And i love when people think they are high rollers cause they bought a table and 2 bottles then go back to their $10 an hour job on monday.
THE ALL NEW 2009 NJGUIDO LIST OF SUCK
These people just absolutely suck:

1.KennyGuido
2.John1975/MikeyKutlass
3.JerseyJeff/BergenRich
4.LongIslandGuido
5.Wwolf
6.Podes

WARNING: Reading anything by these people will make you dumber.

ATTN BOARDIES: DJ'S ARE NOT GODS

#27 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

why even have a "tempts" party? it is not creative or original?

tempts closing party was epic but honestly tempts was getting played out before that or I should say it was not what it once was and no re-creation will match the closing party.

karma is a actually a pretty cool place and Denny is a great DJ with lots of history down there-would rather see a new party than trying to recreate the past but hey that is just my opinion

you did a great job at palm bar when you ran it and avenue is very solid as well-this is not a knock on you etc... I just hate seeing the same shit being recycled-

I also hate when others try and do the same lame white party over and over again or clubs cross promoting like a deko party not at deko

It should be noted that I was there and it was fairly good but think the result would have been the same or better with a new concept

SOME OF THE STUFF YOU SAY IS TRUE (and thanx for the kind words of palm & ave) HOWEVER, IT WASNT OUR CREATIVITY OR ORIGINALITY THATS IN QUESTION......I WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT, OF ALL THE STUFF THEY COULD HAVE DONE, THEY CHOSE, AT THE LAST SECOND TO DO THE SAME THING WE WERE DOING

AND THE REASON I WANTED TO DO THIS PARTY FOR SO LONG IS, I HAVE SUCH A PASSION FOR THAT TIME & WHAT WAS GOIN ON IN THAT ROOM......MET SO MANY FRIENDS & HAD YEARS AND YEARS WORTH OF GREAT TIMES IN THAT ROOM.....IT JUST MAKES THE WORK THAT GOES INTO THAT PARTY, SIMPLY PUT, NOT FEEL LIKE WORK....I SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMERS....REALTORS GETTIN HOUSES FOR MY FRIENDS, BOOKIN TABLES, WORKIN THE DOOR WITH BILLY, AND YA KNO WHAT/ I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT

PLUS ON A LARGER SCALE, DENNY AND I (and a few others) SEE THIS PARTY AS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CEMENTED IN THE SCENE AND DONE YEAR AFTER YEAR

AND

I GET PAID FAIRLY WELL TO DO ALL THAT :)

Edited by ELITE NIGHTLIFE, 08 September 2009 - 06:33 PM.

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#28 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

If Vinny Sr. still owns the right to the name Temptations....

does he get a cut of the sales of denny's cd: Live @ Temptations then....?

:)

I know everything,

#29 badassmafuka

badassmafuka

Nightlife Regular

• Promoters/Advertisers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:44 PM

Everyone will have their opinions on whether Tempts reunion is a stupid idea or not. All in all the Sunday night was a complete success. The crowd was top notch as always I do a great job keeping ot weeding out the filler.

We had long lines all night, music, crowd, vibe was great. I would do this party again in a heart beat.

Billy Badass

#30 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:59 PM

Everyone will have their opinions on whether Tempts reunion is a stupid idea or not.

apparently its not a stupid idea since a need was felt by the competetion to put together a bootleg tempts reunion party right a few blocks away,

then again like the NFL, the nj club scene is a copycat league in its own right :)

I know everything,

#31 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

Everyone will have their opinions on whether Tempts reunion is a stupid idea or not.

apparently its not a stupid idea since a need was felt by the competetion to put together a bootleg tempts reunion party right a few blocks away,

then again like the NFL, the nj club scene is a copycat league in its own right :P

and just like the NFL those that try and copy something that was once new and innovative usually never have the same success as the original-nobody runs the west coast offense like the niners did and I suspect there will be lots of wildcat failures this year- I am past my going out prime for sure but I still like to check out the scene once in a while-just a bit disappointing to see no new/innovative things going on these days-when I see a white party advertised every week at a different club it makes me :) This party in question was fun for the time i was there but I think it could have been as successful or more with a new theme at the same venue with denny there. I guess some remember the fun they had at tempts and want to create that atmosphere again-I just hope there are not tempts parties popping up all over now too especially in non shore venues

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#32 BRIAN1500

BRIAN1500

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 5206 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:22 AM

Glad to hear the party was a success.
Posted Image

#33 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

[/quote]
-I just hope there are not tempts parties popping up all over now too especially in non shore venues
[/quote]

THAT WONT HAPPEN

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#34 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:47 AM

-I just hope there are not tempts parties popping up all over now too especially in non shore venues

THAT WONT HAPPEN

except maybe in LODI

I know everything,

#35 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:54 AM

THAT WONT HAPPEN

except maybe in LODI

HYPE ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU FIRED UP ABOUT THIS AS MUCH AS I AM.....NOW I KNOW IM NOT CRAZY :cooldragon:

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users