#1 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 05 March 2003 - 01:43 AM

Just wondering who's a blonde, who's a brunette, etc...

Also, do you dye your hair, or get highlights?...What kind of cut do you have? How do you wear it?

Naturally I have medium brown hair, but I get blonde foil highlights, I go a lot lighter in the summer...Right now I'm a dirty blonde

My hair is veryyyyyy long with some long layers and straight, it's straight naturally but I still blow dry it every day UGH

#2 mimibaby

mimibaby

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 4466 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 10:08 AM

My hair is naturally dark brown.........although i fuck with alot and put blonde highlights in. Med length.......right above my boobs.....Right now it is med brown with a few caramel/blonde highlights on top with layers. I normally blow it out straight.......love straight hair or I wear it curly..I have a natural wave to my hair. I had extensions that were very long but I took them out...they will be back in the summer. How long is your hair Mystify? :pty2:

#3 NYPARTYGIRL

NYPARTYGIRL

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10442 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 12:10 PM

My hair is naturally jet black. It is now a dark burgundy black. Was past my chest, but now a lil past my shoulders. I usually wear it straight, it is naturally wavy. Sometimes I scrunch it up and do it curly....No highlights for me. The dark hair looks good when I am tan!! :P

#4 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 12:19 PM

My hair is dark brown with reddish highlights, past my shoulders and straight!! :P

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#5 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 12:21 PM

My hair falls more than halfway down my back - but I'm thinking of cutting some off soon... I'm getting bored! Not too much, but maybe a few more layers and a few more inches off!

It seems everyone wears their hair straight, I kinda wish mine was curly so I could have the option of going either way, but my hair is pin straight naturally :P

#6 tdiggity

tdiggity

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 12:28 PM

My hair is very dark brown and more than 1/2 way down my back. It's straight for the most part and I don't do anything to it. I think about cutting it real short every now and then but always decide against it.

#7 NJSicilianAngel

NJSicilianAngel

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3026 posts
  • Interests:My 2 dogs (Rocco & Bella), Lounges, Clubs, Vacations, Atlantic City, and anything else for a good time! :)

Posted 05 March 2003 - 12:49 PM

Mine is dark brown, almost black. I have it layered, it is medium length, and kinda wavy.
Posted Image

Posted Image <--- ME! LOL

Have you been groped in a club? Have you been standing there minding your own business and suddenly felt a hand on your ass, chest or other body part? Dont be alarmed, you were just inducted into an elite club. Hurry and call 1-800- Been-TJd to get your membership number now! 1000 happily TJd and counting!

It doesnt matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you eat at home!

#8 SpyGirl

SpyGirl

• Members
  • 10406 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 11:13 AM

I have dark brown hair...In the summer I get red and blonde highlights....... :clap:
Posted Image

If it means that much, and you can't walk away, it does really matter....

Don't let the hardships of the past destroy the happiness of the future, because the future is still lays ahead

Posted Image ***When your thoughts have been cleansed and corrected We'll celebrate the day When everything that you were is rejected, that's when I'll have my way......Deny me if you think you can, but I always get my man....And before this night is over, I will corrupt you*** Posted Image

The easiest smile in the world, is sometimes the hardest lie to tell....

Attitude is a state of mind--Whatever you do, do it with style

Because I say it's true, only make it matter between me and you....

Posted Image

#9 GuidGirl2TheMax

GuidGirl2TheMax

• Members
  • 10010 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:05 PM

My hair falls more than halfway down my back - but I'm thinking of cutting some off soon... I'm getting bored! Not too much, but maybe a few more layers and a few more inches off!

It seems everyone wears their hair straight, I kinda wish mine was curly so I could have the option of going either way, but my hair is pin straight naturally  

my hair was down to my ass last summer and i chopped it all off this past october...best move! also my hair is wavy so i can go straight or curly....it was bleach blonde last summer (the bleach killed it) but now it's brown w/ really light brown highlights...im gonna stick with this, i really like it...

#10 NJQT

NJQT

NLSOCIETY Perennial All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:12 PM

I HAVE SHOULDER LENGTH DK BROWN HAIR WITH CARAMEL HIGHLIGHTS. IT IS VERY VERY CURLY, BUT I BLOW IT MOST OF THE TIME EXCEPT IN REALLY HUMID WEATHER.
Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

Is it me? Is it like I have a beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

#11 GuidGirl2TheMax

GuidGirl2TheMax

• Members
  • 10010 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:47 PM

I HAVE SHOULDER LENGTH DK BROWN HAIR WITH CARAMEL HIGHLIGHTS. IT IS VERY VERY CURLY, BUT I BLOW IT MOST OF THE TIME EXCEPT IN REALLY HUMID WEATHER.

this girl's got the right idea!

#12 NJQT

NJQT

NLSOCIETY Perennial All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 02:11 PM

this girl's got the right idea!

I HATE MY CURLY HAIR.........TAKES ABOUT 2 HRS BUT I'D RATHER DO THAT THAN WEAR IT CURLY. TRYING THE JAPANESE THERMAL RECONDITIONING FOR THE SUMMER.......
Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

Is it me? Is it like I have a beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

#13 Mystify

Mystify

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 3220 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 02:27 PM

I just got a haircut yesterday, cut off like 3 inches, got some long layers in the back, and got all the ends razored!!!!!

I like it, but I'm still kinda pissed he cut off 3 inches!!!

NJQT - One of my friends got that Japanese Straightening done to her hair, and it looks amazing. Sooo shiny and straight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users