#1 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23473 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:37 AM

I really hope by THEM you are not including ME. You really need to get it straight that i could care less about you, i know in this delusional world you live in you think anyone actually gives a fuck about who or what you do.

Fred, i hope that Rep Point you gave her has an STD attached.

Where in any of this did I mention your name? Guilty conscious? Apparently your the delusional one because obviously YOU DO give a fuck because it is YOU who is addressing ME in this thread when I havent even said one word to you. Get over it and move on already.

Oh please, everyone knows you were implying me.

And no i'm not the delusional one, you're the delusional one. As much as you may think, the world does not revolve around some trashy brawd from Queens.

Here is the thing i find most upsetting Regina. I thought you and I had become quite good friends; we got along well and could tell each other things. And then the day before my birthday i get dozens upon dozens of text messages from you threatening my life/teeth. I can't say that didn't ruin my weekend which was supposed to be a carefree weekend DTS but then this bomb was dropped on me. It also ruined the weekend of people I chose to surround myself with bc they celebrate my birthday as if it were a national holiday bc I am such a great person (you of all people should know this). I've had differences in the past with people that i've held in high regard and we always managed to work things out MATURLY without the threat of violence. I guess i just expected more from you and was really let down by your actions that day.

#2 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

Oh Please...save it Kyle, you have done more damage than anyone else. I wasnt implying you but since you want to bring it up.....You pretend to be friends with someone and then use it against them because you think its funny. And then when that person cuts you off you constantly harass them yet twisted it around to say you are the innocent one. Youve been pulling the same shit with me for over a year. Finally I thought you were done with your bullshit and you start right back up again. Grow the fuck up with your life already and stop addressing me.

#3 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:44 AM

wait a minute, I never knew you guys had a "history" together.......I must have gotten the story wrong, I thought Regina was very much involved with Mav

#4 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

wait a minute, I never knew you guys had a "history" together.......I must have gotten the story wrong, I thought Regina was very much involved with Mav

We didnt have a "history" together. We were friends, til he started drunk dialing & harassing me over a yer and a half ago and I stopped talking ot him & he used it against me.

Mav was involved with Mellie not me.

And who are you that you know me to address me by my first name.

God I hate this board. Cant even make a friggin simple minded post without ppl getting involved in shit.

#5 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:49 AM

Oh Jesus, it was one night i wasted and apparently drunk dialed you. It was well documented on here that it happened ONCE. You are not the victim here...I AM.

#6 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:50 AM

We didnt have a "history" together. We were friends, til he started drunk dialing & harassing me over a yer and a half ago and I stopped talking ot him & he used it against me.

God I hate this board. Cant even make a friggin simple minded post without ppl getting involved in shit.

My apologies I will address you as your street name, Queens Cumdumpster, correct ???

#7 igotabs2

igotabs2

InTheScene

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

Kyle....why don't u go fuck yourself

U and ur buddy mav have something coming if u cross paths with me...just saying

And for the record for the rest of the board....Reggies is not the bad guy here...she is the victim and it is pathetic that U guys all jump on the bandwagon.........u people in fucking HS ???????

LOSERS

#8 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

My bad, Happy Birthday La-La.

#9 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:04 PM

My apologies I will address you as your street name, Queens Cumdumpster, correct ???

Go back to the other board tough guy.

#10 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:06 PM

Oh Jesus, it was one night i wasted and apparently drunk dialed you. It was well documented on here that it happened ONCE. You are not the victim here...I AM.

Once? Dont make me post the phone records with your phone number again. And dont even tell me thats a classless thing to do because the list of classless things you do is ALOT longer than me posting phone records. Give it a rest already Kyle.

#11 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

Go back to the other board tough guy.

Which board? The board that you look like a total ass on? Ok.....

#12 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

We went to Legal Seafood ONCE!!!

Edited by mellie24, 19 March 2009 - 12:34 PM.

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#13 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

Oh Please...save it Kyle, you have done more damage than anyone else. I wasnt implying you but since you want to bring it up.....You pretend to be friends with someone and then use it against them because you think its funny. And then when that person cuts you off you constantly harass them yet twisted it around to say you are the innocent one. Youve been pulling the same shit with me for over a year. Finally I thought you were done with your bullshit and you start right back up again. Grow the fuck up with your life already and stop addressing me.

Come on Regina, you and i (and everyone on here) know that i am a terrific person. I don't pretend to be friends with anyone, i was under the impression that you and i were in fact good friends. I'm not starting anything i just get a little annoyed as to why i'm being drug into everything. I don't see why you care...

Once? Dont make me post the phone records with your phone number again. And dont even tell me thats a classless thing to do because the list of classless things you do is ALOT longer than me posting phone records. Give it a rest already Kyle.

I would like to think that I have always conducted myself in a classful manner.

And for the record for the rest of the board....Reggies is not the bad guy here...she is the victim and it is pathetic that U guys all jump on the bandwagon.........u people in fucking HS ???????

LOSERS

Here we go tuff guy. Look on you jumping on the Reggies bandwagon. As for me i was always on team reggies until she took it upon herself to make me out to be the bad guy, which is something you shouldn't do to a so called FRIEND.

Ohh and by the way, say hello to LAUREN for me. lol douche

#14 XxItalianVixenxX

XxItalianVixenxX

• Members
  • 10167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

Come on Regina, you and i (and everyone on here) know that i am a terrific person. I don't pretend to be friends with anyone, i was under the impression that you and i were in fact good friends. I'm not starting anything i just get a little annoyed as to why i'm being drug into everything. I don't see why you care...

LOSERS

Here we go tuff guy. Look on you jumping on the Reggies bandwagon. As for me i was always on team reggies until she took it upon herself to make me out to be the bad guy, which is something you shouldn't do to a so called FRIEND.

You were right Abs.

Mellie: I didnt mean "in a relationship" involved. I meant his situation was with you, not me.

#15 twiloguy

twiloguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

so is regina italianvixen?

Edited by twiloguy, 19 March 2009 - 12:51 PM.

#16 igotabs2

igotabs2

InTheScene

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

LOSERS

How fucking Dare U??????????

How fucking dare U bring her name out on this??????

U just crossed the line...u really just gpt me worked now

Im not Reggies, I don't live an hour away and I do know where U and that fagget Mav lives

For U to mention Lauren was a low bow and I swear as god is my witness....Im going to break every single bone in your body dipshit

This is a small world....when u least expect to bump into me.....U will

and when that day comes...u better be wearing a mouthpiece.....because when Im done with U...U are going to be eating your dinners through a straw for the rest of ur pathetic life and ur lil BF too...mav

As for Reggies...me and her have commen ground now.....U fuck with her on here ...I will back her up

She is not a bad person like U...the only mistake she made in her life....was trusting U..Like I did

Can't wait to see u bro....ohhhhhhhhhh boy, can't I wait

Edited by igotabs2, 19 March 2009 - 12:56 PM.

#17 twiloguy

twiloguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

LOSERS

Im not Reggies, I don't live an hour away and I do know where U and that fagget Mav lives

For U to mention Lauren was a low bow and I swear as god is my witness....Im going to break every single bone in your body dipshit

and when that day comes...u better be wearing a mouthpiece.....because when Im done with U...U are going to be eating your dinners through a straw for the rest of ur pathetic life and ur lil BF to...mav

As for Reggies...me and her have commen ground now.....U fuck with her on here ...I will back her up

She is not a bad person like...the only mistake she made in her life....was trusting U..Like I did

Wait is this TempKid from CP?? you sure do argue/type like him

#18 StaTom Island

StaTom Island

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

Sounds like Kyle's teeth are in Jeopardy once again.

#19 twiloguy

twiloguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

So I think i may have gotten this figured out.

ItalianVixen recieved prank phone calls from some board members from here and now they are arguing about it?

ItalianVixen was at a wedding reception when this happened and ruined her night?

with that said, who answers their phone at a wedding reception from a restricted number?

and why would grown men prank call anyone?

#20 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:07 PM

I've never laughed so hard "igotabs," thank you for that. I really think ihaveabsnowtoo after reading all bullshit and literally laughing out loud.

And Regina, i'd appreciate you not talking about ME to other people. You of all people should know how much that hurts. YOU are the one to blame as to why we will never be friends again.

igotabs, i just sent Maverick a text and he said to give LAUREN his "regards" as well :violent10: . I'm guessing i'm going to have to start walking around with my mouthguard in again? PLEASE

#21 MrsNJ

MrsNJ

NLSOCIETY Perennial All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2321 posts
  • Interests:Drinking heavily, Traveling, Clothing...

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

So I think i may have gotten this figured out.

ItalianVixen recieved prank phone calls from some board members from here and now they are arguing about it?

ItalianVixen was at a wedding reception when this happened and ruined her night?

with that said, who answers their phone at a wedding reception from a restricted number?

and why would grown men prank call anyone?

My phone has an off button I can tell you if people were pranking me at a family function I would have turned the phone off.

#22 freddlove

freddlove

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

Is LAUREN the chick with the mole who used to hit up her grandfather for coke money or am I confused??

#23 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6030 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

Moving to DRAMA!
Sorry folks

med_gallery_2_976_1791754.jpeg

#24 podes881

podes881

• Members
  • 8687 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

okay, so i guess this is what happened.......

im confused

why is abs (who i thought was cool with mav/kyle) defending reggies.............who is "lauren".........thank god, u guys disinvited me for st. patty's......my teeth have been sparred...

i had jackie drama this weekend----her new bf just did 10 days in jail......apprantly im going to "disappear"...she also like making up stories to all my friends, so that they hate me..

i got really drunk on tuesday off of 5 beers........since i dont drink anymore

i got a bj from taurus19 in 2004.....it caused alot of drama and a 2 year banning.......thats why boardies should never meet in person
I can't make people like me, but if I wasn't me I would like me

www.myspace.com/podes_

#25 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

i got a bj from taurus19 in 2004.....it caused alot of drama and a 2 year banning.......thats why boardies should never meet in person

:)

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#26 podes881

podes881

• Members
  • 8687 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

:lol:

there is a 50% chance, ur black gap coat is still in the trunk of my car, from circa 2005
I can't make people like me, but if I wasn't me I would like me

www.myspace.com/podes_

#27 TonyDraper

TonyDraper

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:33 AM

LOSERS

and when that day comes...u better be wearing a mouthpiece.....because when Im done with U...U are going to be eating your dinners through a straw for the rest of ur pathetic life and ur lil BF too...mav

She is not a bad person like U...the only mistake she made in her life....was trusting U..Like I did

haaaaaaaa

love internet toughness

so ghey

#28 TonyDraper

TonyDraper

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:33 AM

LOSERS

haaaaaaaa

love internet toughness

so ghey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users