TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6030 posts
  • Interests:Music, Business, People
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

First I want to say that I was shocked at who it actually was.

If you want to start your own website, go ahead. But it is illegal to use my PM system to illegally solicit business and steal members. It is in the member terms when you registered for the site.

Simply F'd up.

med_gallery_2_976_1791754.jpeg

#2 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:30 AM

SO BLOW UP HIS SPOT MOO
http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#3 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6030 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

thats not my point, unfortunately a group of people were involved in this thing and can always pm members to go to the site which is a fun site not a business. So unfortunately i would have to ban or suspend all of the people that could potentially solicit this site. I dont want to do that

#4 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:48 AM

IM NJG FO LIFE SON

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#5 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6030 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:29 PM

the banathon is on.....we've been down this road before......and we always come out good
A couple bad apples do spoil the bunch.

#6 tg328tg

tg328tg

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18262 posts
  • Interests:anything that tastes good, smells good, gets you drunk, makes you money or gives you wood.

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

i want names.....no names=it didnt happen

<---no pm's received here
snow if vegas? whats next a black president...

#7 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6030 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

hey guys.....it not a big deal at this point...a couple people got suspended thats about it

#8 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7262 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

#9 BRIAN1500

BRIAN1500

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 5206 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

You are making it a bigger deal then it is moo
Posted Image

#10 TheMoo

TheMoo

The NJGUIDO GOD

• Admin
  • 6030 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

hey man....to me its over. This website is informative about nightlife events and contains the largest nightlife picture gallery on line period. I don't need a group of bad apples soliciting my members. If they want a live online chat area....they can either come to our shoutbox...available through the link only....or they could stay where they are. I can't take the chance of letting them come back here and PM our members for their amusement when we have spent 7 years building this site. They are welcome on here but to me it doesn't make much sense allowing members to promote a content free forum when the only members they have, have actually been stolen from my board today. I run a legitimate business here and if what they tried to do continues, I will take legal action.

Here is a copy of the Registration terms and conditions.
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
Joining this messageboard automatically adds you to our email list which is used solely by njguido.com/nlsociety.com. Your email address will never be given out to anyone. You agree to never solicit business or our members without our consent. Use of such systems like the PM or email system for soliciting business and our members is illegal and violators will be prosecuted.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. You also agree to become part of the NightLifeSociety.com newsletter email list, your name will not be given out to anyone and NightLifeSociety will not share your email address with anyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users