#1 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23473 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

Thanksgiving is almost a week away and i wanted to check with you to see if you wanted me to join you and your family for Thansgiving?
Please check the appropriate box with your answer:

________YES ___________NO

If so, are there any crazy aunts or uncles i should know about beforehand? lol?

OR would you like to join my family and I this year? We are having it at my parents house and i'm sure they would love to meet you. :lol:

Again:

________YES __________NO

ALSO, i think it would be nice if you offered to take me out to dinner & drinks to apoligized to me for that little stunt of yours the day before my birthday where you threatened bodily injury via text to this gawgeous (trashy Queens accent) face of mine. Just a thought.

-kisses

#2 ELITE NIGHTLIFE

ELITE NIGHTLIFE

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7262 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

HOW WE ARE NOT BFF'S YET....ILL NEVER KNOW
http://www.myspace.c...ITENIGHTLIFEVIP

A MESSAGE TO THE MOLE

Bottom line U are here mr mole....what is ur obsession with me, I think ur funny but i will find out who u are believe me and when I do, I swear to fucking GOD, I swear to god I am going to beat ur fucking brains out with my fist, U are going to wish u never knew what the interenet was, U are going to wish U were never a fucking loser creep who had no friends that only joy in life was acting like a funny guy as a coward..I swear to god may god strike me dead now, i will find out who U are and when i am 100% sure I will beat ur fucking brains out so bad U will be eating out of a straw ur whole life..U are getting a kick out of this now,,,laugh away, because U are going to wish to urself that U did not take this as far as U did when I get u...very soon my friend, U have no idea what kind of shit I been researching , haaaa
And It is not even anger because what U do, I really laugh at the pics, it is teh fact that U think U could get away with this, the fact that u come on here with all of us and act like our friends, talk about the same shit and then act like lowest forn of life and post everything we say...have ur fun, ohhhhhhhhhh boy u have no clue, have your fun

#3 NJCHICK

NJCHICK

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 25075 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:43 PM

:lol: I ♥ Kyle!

#4 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

HOW WE ARE NOT BFF'S YET....ILL NEVER KNOW

Bro, i have a good feeling and my fingers crossed that this will work. If so i think you should make one up asking her to dinner (in center text mafia style).

Edited by Kyle, 19 November 2008 - 03:44 PM.

#5 ~BiG SiS~

~BiG SiS~

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7246 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

Kyle if this doesn't work, I am having dinner with your future ex wife tonight so I will mention the options to her too.
Yay Sis!

#6 420forme

420forme

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7608 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:00 PM

when she gets here, cause i know she will

can you ask her why she clearly said in the "ladies do you have a name for your" thread, that she had a mole on her left boobie, but when the pics of her boobies were posted she said she didnt have a mole on her boobie?

thanks

also - prequel that question with, WE'RE NOT CRAZY
"Hahahahahahahahah Yeah brooooooo, I am obsessed with this internet shit, lol. damn, everyone is on here! Stay tuned for the newest photochops, lol. So, we talk on NJG, we met in person, now myspace, if things keep up i'll be the ring bearer in your wedding!!" BROmg

In 1976 one of the worlds most influental clubs opened up in New York's Greenwich Village, at 84 King Street. No one knew back then that this club would live for some 11 years and that it would also give name to it's own music genre - "Garage". The club was of course the legendary Paradise Garage or - "the Garage" as the regular guests use to reffer to it. The club was owned and run by.... the late Michael Brody. When the Garage opened in 1976, the club fast became a very important piece to the now [76-77] rapidly grooving Disco Music scene. The club with it's very open-minded, mainly black gay clientel became one of the trendiest places in no time. Everyone wanted to know what was going on there and wanted to test their songs/remixes on the Garage audience. As famous and legendary as the club itself was the Garage's DJ -the late Larry Levan. Larry was the resident DJ of "the Garage" and to many people he was "the Garage". Lots of people, celebrities alike, and other DJ's, came to the club just to hear him play... He was a true master behind the turntables. Unfortunately the club was forced to close down in September 26, 1987

"No bottles, no models, no dealers, no peelers, no gogo?s, no photos? Just you, me and the music comin? thru? the speakers!? DannyTenaglia

Posted Image

Of course, the Village People aside, disco never really sucked, and it never really died, either. It simply stripped itself of the tawdry nouveau-riche accoutrements and went back underground, where it rediscovered its countercultural roots as a black, gay liberation movement, only to reemerge in the mid '80s as house music (initially called garage music), which was then imported into Britain, where it was recirculated as global youth culture.

420 FRIENDLY

beyourself and no one else

Let us burn one from end to end
and pass it over to me my friend.
Burn it long but burn it slow,
to light me up before I go.

If you don't light my fire then don't come around,
'cos I'm gonna burn one down,
yes I'm gonna burn one down,

My choice is what I choose to do,
and if I'm causin' no harm it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
and if your causin no harm then you're alright in me

yes I'm gonna burn one down.

Burn the gift from the earth,
and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth,
so before you knock it try it first,
oh you'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

yes I'm gonna burn one, ohh.

Posted Image

Yea, right... keep dreaming. I certainly don't have "23 inch guns", but I happen to be in really good shape and was a division 1 athlete.

DJJOHNNYGUNZ - Bootleg DJ Extradonair but Dumb As A Rock

#7 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

:) I ♥ Kyle!

Hi!!!!!!!!!

Kyle if this doesn't work, I am having dinner with your future ex wife tonight so I will mention the options to her too.

I am pretty confident and have all of my romantic eggs in this Reggies basket. BUT if by chance this doesn't work out for me please give her my regards and that i said hello.

#8 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

Thanksgiving is almost a week away and i wanted to check with you to see if you wanted me to join you and your family for Thansgiving?

OR would you like to join my family and I this year? We are having it at my parents house and i'm sure they would love to meet you. :)

Again:

________YES __________NO

ALSO, i think it would be nice if you offered to take me out to dinner & drinks to apoligized to me for that little stunt of yours the day before my birthday where you threatened bodily injury via text to this gawgeous (trashy Queens accent) face of mine. Just a thought.

-kisses

kyle I really like this approach of yours -you seem to have everything covered pretty well and offered enough time as well as a way to RSVP-if this was done next week I would have said it was too last minute

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#9 benjamin

benjamin

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 21206 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:58 PM

this should have been an e-vite
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

kyle I really like this approach of yours -you seem to have everything covered pretty well and offered enough time as well as a way to RSVP-if this was done next week I would have said it was too last minute

Thanks man. I'm hoping she sees this and takes into account the fact that i'm a nice guy and at least takes me to dinner to apologize.

this should have been an e-vite

I've never done the whole e-vite thing. Thought this was more personable.

Lets keep our fingers crossed bros.

#11 SweetPea

SweetPea

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:01 PM

can you ask her why she clearly said in the "ladies do you have a name for your" thread, that she had a mole on her left boobie, but when the pics of her boobies were posted she said she didnt have a mole on her boobie?

thanks

maybe her other personality has the mole on the boob
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

#12 Santalucia

Santalucia

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 7442 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

thanks

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edited by Santalucia, 19 November 2008 - 08:13 PM.

Time will always tell
the reason why we love so well
now I know what's mine
stand the rest of time

Try to picture the answer
to the question of my heart
keep it in my mind
and when that's looking we'll find

Together we will conquer
Together we'll conquer

PVD

Posted Image
Wax on wax off

#13 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:03 PM

Anything? You can at least RSVP boo...and then take another shot at me where you wish death upon me and such, you know...

#14 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33773 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:07 PM

do you wwanna be her Wedding Planner?

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#15 420forme

420forme

• Members
  • 7608 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

who the fuck is she kidding lol
"Hahahahahahahahah Yeah brooooooo, I am obsessed with this internet shit, lol. damn, everyone is on here! Stay tuned for the newest photochops, lol. So, we talk on NJG, we met in person, now myspace, if things keep up i'll be the ring bearer in your wedding!!" BROmg

In 1976 one of the worlds most influental clubs opened up in New York's Greenwich Village, at 84 King Street. No one knew back then that this club would live for some 11 years and that it would also give name to it's own music genre - "Garage". The club was of course the legendary Paradise Garage or - "the Garage" as the regular guests use to reffer to it. The club was owned and run by.... the late Michael Brody. When the Garage opened in 1976, the club fast became a very important piece to the now [76-77] rapidly grooving Disco Music scene. The club with it's very open-minded, mainly black gay clientel became one of the trendiest places in no time. Everyone wanted to know what was going on there and wanted to test their songs/remixes on the Garage audience. As famous and legendary as the club itself was the Garage's DJ -the late Larry Levan. Larry was the resident DJ of "the Garage" and to many people he was "the Garage". Lots of people, celebrities alike, and other DJ's, came to the club just to hear him play... He was a true master behind the turntables. Unfortunately the club was forced to close down in September 26, 1987

"No bottles, no models, no dealers, no peelers, no gogo?s, no photos? Just you, me and the music comin? thru? the speakers!? DannyTenaglia

Posted Image

Of course, the Village People aside, disco never really sucked, and it never really died, either. It simply stripped itself of the tawdry nouveau-riche accoutrements and went back underground, where it rediscovered its countercultural roots as a black, gay liberation movement, only to reemerge in the mid '80s as house music (initially called garage music), which was then imported into Britain, where it was recirculated as global youth culture.

420 FRIENDLY

Posted Image

Yea, right... keep dreaming. I certainly don't have "23 inch guns", but I happen to be in really good shape and was a division 1 athlete.

#16 beachman

beachman

• Members
  • 12596 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:09 PM

Anything? You can at least RSVP boo...and then take another shot at me where you wish death upon me and such, you know...

kyle I will pray for you-it will work as I am certain that my prayers and only them is what kept you from the beating of your life from your fellow fantasty league member

Nah bros. In Walker I trust.

#17 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:13 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Intar detectives alerted me to that. I think she's just trying to make me jealous.

kyle I will pray for you-it will work as I am certain that my prayers and only them is what kept you from the beating of your life from your fellow fantasty league member

Haha thanks man. I think i scared that guy off. :P

#18 splendarella

splendarella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

haaaaa! omg, I can't!! You guys are too funny!

#19 ~Starr~

~Starr~

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 6148 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:27 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Wait...she's engaged??
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 splendarella

splendarella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:32 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Wait...she's engaged??

Perhaps to her alter-ego?!

#21 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:34 PM

This thread wasn't made to gossip about Reggies, it was intended to get US back together.

#22 NJCHICK

NJCHICK

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 25075 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:35 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Wait...she's engaged??

:P OMG Who are you?

#23 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33773 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:36 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Wait...she's engaged??

Friend of Slip ????

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#24 ~Starr~

~Starr~

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 6148 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

This thread wasn't made to gossip about Reggies, it was intended to get US back together.

"back together"

So you two were an item?
Sorry I'm obviously out of the loop
Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 NJCHICK

NJCHICK

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 25075 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Saw what?

#26 splendarella

splendarella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaa

you saw that???

Wait...she's engaged??

hee hee!! Just someone who knows she's an effin' quack!

#27 420forme

420forme

• Members
  • 7608 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

so much funneh

GG - splendarella is my new NJG friend, he/she is nice and is in the know lol

Posted Image

420 FRIENDLY

Posted Image

#28 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

420's is that thing still on that Mavfag e-mailed me about a few weeks back?

#29 splendarella

splendarella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:50 PM

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

so much funneh

GG - splendarella is my new NJG friend, he/she is nice and is in the know lol

NJGBFF :P

#30 420forme

420forme

• Members
  • 7608 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

420's is that thing still on that Mavfag e-mailed me about a few weeks back?

yes, december 20th at 118, i'm keeping shut until Jerry throws up a promo thread, then i will unleash my superstar promoter skillz

we will do shots, my girl is driving hahaha

Posted Image

420 FRIENDLY

Posted Image

#31 splendarella

splendarella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

Kyle - She is s fire starter. You deserve better than that. Plus, you are going to need your teeth for many years to come!!

#32 METAL CLUBHEAD

METAL CLUBHEAD

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 5452 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:03 PM

OR would you like to join my family and I this year? We are having it at my parents house and i'm sure they would love to meet you. :)

Again:

________YES __________NO

-kisses

:) :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

Gotta keep the devil way down in a hole

#33 BKLYN GUIDO

BKLYN GUIDO

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • 5982 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

SO SPENDARELLA IS A HE\SHE

1ST MAV

NOW THIS
Posted ImagePosted Image[]Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Kyle - She is s fire starter. You deserve better than that. Plus, you are going to need your teeth for many years to come!!

Thank you...friend.

#35 splendarella

splendarella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

SO SPENDARELLA IS A HE\SHE

1ST MAV

NOW THIS

:)