Santalucia

NLSociety Faithful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7442 posts
  • Nightlife Area NJ/NY Area

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

15 pages by noon

The DRAMA is unending!! Perez should add this to his daily bloggings.
Time will always tell
the reason why we love so well
now I know what's mine
stand the rest of time

Try to picture the answer
to the question of my heart
keep it in my mind
and when that's looking we'll find

Together we will conquer
Together we'll conquer

PVD

Posted Image
Wax on wax off

#107 Maverick

Maverick

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17153 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:23 AM

15 pages by noon

The DRAMA is unending!! Perez should add this to his daily bloggings.

lol
Im glad I have nothing to do with this
"yeah who died and made them so cool, they are dorks, right? Shit, they didnt even come onto this board until 2005, and missed the days when we were KINGS!"

prove it... mav's a stud... he makes george clooney look like a hobo...

Posted Image

#108 ~Squicci~

~Squicci~

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:24 AM

thanks for thinking of me bro

lol

order charger faggit

I'm assuming this charger is for Brian's 2004 Nokia whatever the fuck that has supposed nude pics of me. (So he told me a PM a few weeks ago.) :biggrin:

If you are so eager to see those pics or see them posted Ben, you could have saved Brian the money on the charger and asked me directly and I would have sent you some.

FYI Those pics aren't me. They were of someone else who used to post on here years ago. Stupid gullible bastards. LOL

and who might that be?

I'm not going to mention her name because I don't want to put her on blast. But since some of you people on here remember every detail that's been posted on this board, it's not that hard to figure out who I used to be close friends with that looked like me who who used to share pics with everyone. You must be really naive to think I would send YOU or all people real pictures of me.

Edited by ~Squicci~, 14 August 2008 - 10:25 AM.

#109 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41199 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:24 AM

lol

order charger faggit

I'm assuming this charger is for Brian's 2004 Nokia whatever the fuck that has supposed nude pics of me. (So he told me a PM a few weeks ago.) :biggrin:

If you are so eager to see those pics or see them posted Ben, you could have saved Brian the money on the charger and asked me directly and I would have sent you some.

FYI Those pics aren't me. They were of someone else who used to post on here years ago. Stupid gullible bastards. LOL

and who might that be?

I'm not going to mention her name because I don't want to put her on blast. But since some of you people on here remember every detail that's been posted on this board, it's not that hard to figure out who I used to be close friends with who used to share pics with everyone. You must be really naive to think I would send YOU or all people real pictures of me.

Reeni????

1383585_601854039855750_933160602_n.jpg

#110 ~Squicci~

~Squicci~

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

I'm not going to mention her name because I don't want to put her on blast. But since some of you people on here remember every detail that's been posted on this board, it's not that hard to figure out who I used to be close friends with who used to share pics with everyone. You must be really naive to think I would send YOU or all people real pictures of me.

Reeni????

Yeah I sent out pics of Reeni and said they were me.

Edited by ~Squicci~, 14 August 2008 - 10:26 AM.

#111 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:26 AM

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

Reeni????

Ha! That's what i was going to say.

#112 Slip

Slip

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1449 posts

DIAMONDHONKER?

lol

order charger faggit

I'm assuming this charger is for Brian's 2004 Nokia whatever the fuck that has supposed nude pics of me. (So he told me a PM a few weeks ago.) :rolleyes:

and who might that be?

I'm not going to mention her name because I don't want to put her on blast. But since some of you people on here remember every detail that's been posted on this board, it's not that hard to figure out who I used to be close friends with that looked like me who who used to share pics with everyone. You must be really naive to think I would send YOU or all people real pictures of me.

#113 benjamin

benjamin

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 21206 posts

DIAMONDHONKER?...

lol
hey bud
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#114 ~Squicci~

~Squicci~

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

DIAMONDHONKER?

lol

order charger faggit

I'm assuming this charger is for Brian's 2004 Nokia whatever the fuck that has supposed nude pics of me. (So he told me a PM a few weeks ago.) :rolleyes:

and who might that be?

Can't wait to see you in a few months boo.

Tell Coo I said hi

#115 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • 41199 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

Reeni????

Yeah I sent out pics of Reeni and said they were me.

lol...it was a joke

#116 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

RUN WILD Bros...

RUN WILD

random guido fact: hype speaks the truth

this board is like a sick twisted internet soap opera...

i have nothing to do today beside fuck off and throw spanish food at tini.

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

im just saying club life ruins perfectly good chics.

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

n14201379326788606002qq2.jpg

#117 benjamin

benjamin

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 21206 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

noody cell phone pics are no joking matter
they are a cry for help
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#118 NJCHICK

NJCHICK

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 25075 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:38 AM

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

Lookatthebiggrainsonbrad? or whatever he name was?

#119 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

Lookatthebiggrainsonbrad? or whatever he name was?

totally not

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

You know what..I want no fucking part of this shit anymore...I have made the friends that I want and obviously the enemies as well...I bet you anything that if anyone else had made a statement else they would be taken somewhat seriously...This board has brought nothing but problems and ridiculous problems for me..I dont want it anymore..

it's real shame that people in the tri-state area go overboard for lame djs such as jp and are willing to pay enormous covers for the same second rate djs that you see every single weekend at the same places you always go to.

eventually classics parties will be worthless, cause the 21, 22 yr old people that are at these parties, were like 13, 14 when some of these bangers were the shit,

I know everything,

Went to Deko in hopes of getting some hair tips from WASP. Got home with tips on how to properly dispose of an 8 ball from Brian.

#120 Slip

Slip

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1449 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

DIAMONDHONKER?

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

Tell Coo I said hi

yes its been a long time r u bringing a date?

#121 mellie24

mellie24

I Am Nightlife

• Members
  • 41199 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:40 AM

xxbellaitaliaxx or something like that?

#122 Maverick

Maverick

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 17153 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:42 AM

i cant keep track of all the boardie poon that has been sent around
i think 98% of you ppl need to seek help ASAP
"yeah who died and made them so cool, they are dorks, right? Shit, they didnt even come onto this board until 2005, and missed the days when we were KINGS!"

Posted Image

#123 420forme

420forme

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7608 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:43 AM

so you sent out pics of another girl, WHILE you were friends with her, and told people they were you?!?!?!?

give me a fucking break
"Hahahahahahahahah Yeah brooooooo, I am obsessed with this internet shit, lol. damn, everyone is on here! Stay tuned for the newest photochops, lol. So, we talk on NJG, we met in person, now myspace, if things keep up i'll be the ring bearer in your wedding!!" BROmg

In 1976 one of the worlds most influental clubs opened up in New York's Greenwich Village, at 84 King Street. No one knew back then that this club would live for some 11 years and that it would also give name to it's own music genre - "Garage". The club was of course the legendary Paradise Garage or - "the Garage" as the regular guests use to reffer to it. The club was owned and run by.... the late Michael Brody. When the Garage opened in 1976, the club fast became a very important piece to the now [76-77] rapidly grooving Disco Music scene. The club with it's very open-minded, mainly black gay clientel became one of the trendiest places in no time. Everyone wanted to know what was going on there and wanted to test their songs/remixes on the Garage audience. As famous and legendary as the club itself was the Garage's DJ -the late Larry Levan. Larry was the resident DJ of "the Garage" and to many people he was "the Garage". Lots of people, celebrities alike, and other DJ's, came to the club just to hear him play... He was a true master behind the turntables. Unfortunately the club was forced to close down in September 26, 1987

"No bottles, no models, no dealers, no peelers, no gogo?s, no photos? Just you, me and the music comin? thru? the speakers!? DannyTenaglia

Posted Image

Of course, the Village People aside, disco never really sucked, and it never really died, either. It simply stripped itself of the tawdry nouveau-riche accoutrements and went back underground, where it rediscovered its countercultural roots as a black, gay liberation movement, only to reemerge in the mid '80s as house music (initially called garage music), which was then imported into Britain, where it was recirculated as global youth culture.

420 FRIENDLY

beyourself and no one else

Let us burn one from end to end
and pass it over to me my friend.
Burn it long but burn it slow,
to light me up before I go.

If you don't light my fire then don't come around,
'cos I'm gonna burn one down,
yes I'm gonna burn one down,

My choice is what I choose to do,
and if I'm causin' no harm it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
and if your causin no harm then you're alright in me

yes I'm gonna burn one down.

Burn the gift from the earth,
and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth,
so before you knock it try it first,
oh you'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

yes I'm gonna burn one, ohh.

Posted Image

Yea, right... keep dreaming. I certainly don't have "23 inch guns", but I happen to be in really good shape and was a division 1 athlete.

DJJOHNNYGUNZ - Bootleg DJ Extradonair but Dumb As A Rock

#124 TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 18553 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with........anything

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:44 AM

Ben brings out the claws, you go girl.

BENOIT STYLE !!!

Team Benford is UNITED 8-14-08!!!!!
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#125 hype

hype

I Am Nightlife

• 33773 posts

caughtyalookin....

oh wait nevermind

I know everything,

#126 Maverick

Maverick

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 17153 posts

so you sent out pics of another girl, WHILE you were friends with her, and told people they were you?!?!?!?

give me a fucking break

420 is a detective bros, he helped me find my long lost brother benjamin
tru story

Posted Image

#127 NJCHICK

NJCHICK

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 25075 posts

give me a fucking break

This is why you don't have "BEST FRIENDS" over the internet.

It's no wonder people go through 394y39281y of them.

#128 Maverick

Maverick

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 17153 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

give me a fucking break

This is why you don't have "BEST FRIENDS" over the internet.

It's no wonder people go through 394y39281y of them.

lol

Posted Image

#129 benjamin

benjamin

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 21206 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

BENOIT STYLE !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#130 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:46 AM

BENOIT STYLE !!!

Good to see you guys made up.

#131 TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 18553 posts

the Mets are in first place

Can't wait to see them lose at home.

i cant wait until the shea faithful beat your ass on the 23rd
yay bros

Even ass sucking NY Mets fans will be in awe of the awesomeness that is Kyle.

1st row BROS
lets get shitfaced and make asses of ourselves on TV

DONE! Maybe i will make a "Take me back REGGIES" sign and hold it up.

or
"Take me BACK REGGIES you gave me the LUV BUG aka an STD!!!"
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#132 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

i cant keep track of all the boardie poon that has been sent around
i think 98% of you ppl need to seek help ASAP

You just realized this now?

So glad i'm in the 2% that doesn't...

#133 Maverick

Maverick

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 17153 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

i am 35 posts away from knocking BUFF out of the top 20
I will then retire

Posted Image

#134 TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 18553 posts

BENOIT STYLE !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#135 Kyle

Kyle

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 23473 posts

yay bros

1st row BROS

or

Hate you bros.

#136 420forme

420forme

Been here since the guido days

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7608 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

i think there are some people on here who need to seek PROFESSIONAL help
"Hahahahahahahahah Yeah brooooooo, I am obsessed with this internet shit, lol. damn, everyone is on here! Stay tuned for the newest photochops, lol. So, we talk on NJG, we met in person, now myspace, if things keep up i'll be the ring bearer in your wedding!!" BROmg

In 1976 one of the worlds most influental clubs opened up in New York's Greenwich Village, at 84 King Street. No one knew back then that this club would live for some 11 years and that it would also give name to it's own music genre - "Garage". The club was of course the legendary Paradise Garage or - "the Garage" as the regular guests use to reffer to it. The club was owned and run by.... the late Michael Brody. When the Garage opened in 1976, the club fast became a very important piece to the now [76-77] rapidly grooving Disco Music scene. The club with it's very open-minded, mainly black gay clientel became one of the trendiest places in no time. Everyone wanted to know what was going on there and wanted to test their songs/remixes on the Garage audience. As famous and legendary as the club itself was the Garage's DJ -the late Larry Levan. Larry was the resident DJ of "the Garage" and to many people he was "the Garage". Lots of people, celebrities alike, and other DJ's, came to the club just to hear him play... He was a true master behind the turntables. Unfortunately the club was forced to close down in September 26, 1987

"No bottles, no models, no dealers, no peelers, no gogo?s, no photos? Just you, me and the music comin? thru? the speakers!? DannyTenaglia

Posted Image

Of course, the Village People aside, disco never really sucked, and it never really died, either. It simply stripped itself of the tawdry nouveau-riche accoutrements and went back underground, where it rediscovered its countercultural roots as a black, gay liberation movement, only to reemerge in the mid '80s as house music (initially called garage music), which was then imported into Britain, where it was recirculated as global youth culture.

420 FRIENDLY

beyourself and no one else

Let us burn one from end to end
and pass it over to me my friend.
Burn it long but burn it slow,
to light me up before I go.

yes I'm gonna burn one down,

My choice is what I choose to do,
and if I'm causin' no harm it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
and if your causin no harm then you're alright in me

yes I'm gonna burn one down.

Burn the gift from the earth,
and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth,
so before you knock it try it first,
oh you'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

yes I'm gonna burn one, ohh.

Posted Image

Yea, right... keep dreaming. I certainly don't have "23 inch guns", but I happen to be in really good shape and was a division 1 athlete.

DJJOHNNYGUNZ - Bootleg DJ Extradonair but Dumb As A Rock

#137 ~Squicci~

~Squicci~

InTheScene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

DIAMONDHONKER?

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

Tell Coo I said hi

Yes I am. Are you bring the girlfriend?

#138 TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

TheHighlightOfTheNIGHT

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 18553 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:49 AM

yay bros

1st row BROS

or

Hate you bros.

Did the DR Freeze that WART on your COCK and BURN IT OFF?
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#139 Maverick

Maverick

Mighty Nightlifer

• Members
  • 17153 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:49 AM

i think there are some people on here who need to seek PROFESSIONAL help

MOST ppl bros
I think the only normal ppl are

me
you
kyle
ben
antonia
italia

Posted Image

#140 Slip

Slip

NLSOCIETY All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1449 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:50 AM

DIAMONDHONKER?

lol

order charger faggit

and who might that be?

Tell Coo I said hi

Yes I am. Are you bring the girlfriend?

yes are her name is RUBY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users